New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

New post older member?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2013 | 03:48 AM
|
Default New post older member?

Hi all. My name is jarrod. I just purchased a 2003 s-type with 80000 miles and am just getting used to all the bells and whistles. My headlights were drooping and of course I promptly found the fix here. (Thank you so much Brutal). I haven't been on this forum for awhile but that was stupid on my part. I have owned a 1990 xjs for about 12 years now and have always found the answers I needed here. Thanks for all the past help and all the future help. You guys are great!
Jarrod

Old 09-12-2013 | 04:40 AM
GGG

Welcome back to the forum Jarrod,

Good to have you here with us at Jaguar forums.

We've had a recent redesign of the forums so the following links could help. Follow this link https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/s-type-s-type-r-supercharged-v8-15/ to the S-Type forum and this one XJS - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum to the XJS forum.
The 'HOW TO' thread at the top of each is a good place to start for info on regular issues.

Please remember to add vehicle details to your Signature to help others to give relevant advice. Go to the User CP button on the left of the top menu bar, then Settings & Options under Your Control Panel. Select Edit Signature and enter the details.

You can also visit the US Mid West Region forum by following this link https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/mid-west-us-il-ia-mi-mn-mo-oh-wi-39/
to find other members in your region.

Enjoy the forums.

Graham

Old 09-12-2013 | 05:57 AM

Welcome to the forum Jarrod,

Good to have you with us.
Enjoy the forum.

If you haven't done so already you should add your car details to your signature to help others to help you.

Old 09-12-2013 | 06:09 AM

welcome!!!

Old 09-12-2013 | 06:29 AM
Default Welcome from the Mid West Region!

Hi Jarrod,
Glad that you have "found" our forum again.
Please check out the link in my signature, this will get you in touch with members that are in the Midwest region and are local to you.
All the best.

Old 09-12-2013 | 07:47 AM

Welcome back to the fold Jarrod.

Old 09-12-2013 | 07:25 PM
Veteran Member

Hey there and welcome aboard....... good to have you here with us here at Jaguarforums

If you need any further help with the site, please just ask any moderator, veteran member and we'll be glad to assist.

In the meantime, any useful site information you may need such as how to post pictures, edit signatures, add videos, using the search
facility etc, can be found here within the following link
Helpful_information

Please also take the time to check out the regional section for your area!
There are lots of members local to you with the same interests with info on local dealers and possible meets.

Regional - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

I've manually upgraded you to Full forum access so you can better view the site and all its features
Please Jump on in and enjoy the site........

See you in the forums....