New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

New to (these) forums

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Default New to (these) forums

Heya all! ...New member here - but certainly not new to either Jaguar, or BBS type forums in general. So I've been around these sandboxes actually, in several forms and iterations, for many moons.

I used to be active in another Jaguar-specific forum system I cannot even seem to locate anymore - Jagtalk - ? If anyone knows whatever happened to that, I used to be also "Scrumpot" on there as well - as I am also Scrumpot On:

- Lotus Talk ('08 Lotus Exige-S Club Racer)
- British Speed (who doesn't love British Cars?!)
- Dropzone.com (Skydive/skydiving related)
- And others

Guess I can't post up a picture of my ride (yet) - but I am BACK IN THE FOLD now, with the purchase just this past weekend, of my latest daily-driver ...a long sought-after actually too... S-Type R.

So anyway, in short - I look forward to now becoming active and contributing back in this (the Jaguar family) community once again!

Cheers all!
-Grant

Old 03-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Veteran Member
Received 305 Likes on 217 Posts

Welcome to our little corner of the world. You will be a full member soon enough and then we can see your Jag. Sounds like you have had a few British cars. I was considering an Esprit V8 before my Jag, but running costs scared me and I couldn't really fit inside.

Old 03-12-2012, 03:14 PM

Think I may have figured a "work around", while I build up my min required post #'s here. - See Sig. ;-)

Old 03-12-2012, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Scrumpot
Think I may have figured a "work around", while I build up my min required post #'s here. - See Sig. ;-)
Guess even that did not work either (I tried adding a picture to my signature line). Oh well... We'll just have to wait until I have 10 posts, then - LOOK OUT!!

Old 03-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,715 Likes on 1,215 Posts

Welcome Grant your almost in. Just one more post.

Nice vehicle you have purchased, watch out for the STR boys, I hope you have deep pockets, they're going to nail you on the mods to be done .

Enjoy all the site has to offer!

Old 03-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,011 Likes on 4,114 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  19.3 KB

Hey there Grant n welcome aboard Jaguarforums, good to have you here with us ....
If you add your car details to your signature it will help others to help you much more quickly. Jump on into the relevant section and the guys will help, I'm sure!!!

There really are some amazing and friendly guys here....you're in really good company to discuss anything Jag related or even just to have a few laughs!

A really great mix of information, camraderrie and fun

I've manually upgraded you to full forum access so you can better view the site and all its features
so jump on in and enjoy

Old 03-13-2012, 08:05 AM
Received 53 Likes on 45 Posts

Hi and welcome Grant, its nice to see you on here. We hope you spend some time with us. Cant wait to see a picture of your Jaguar.

Old 03-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Received 6,337 Likes on 5,522 Posts

Welcome to the forum Grant,

Good to have you with us.

You should add your car details to your signature to help others to help you.