New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

Really...

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2018 | 09:21 PM
|
Default Really...

Ok..I'm not sure..on an Ipad, Android. I had another acct long ago, it let's me in on that one till I reply,then it says I'm not logged in..password was not valid. Ok after a few times of that I ask for the forgotten one..it gave me a new one and didn't recognize that password on either the old or the newer. Back to square 1 here I am. The crazy part is I got thru this morning.. Perhaps I should start over with another acct and forget the first two..?

Old 03-31-2018 | 04:06 AM
GGG

Originally Posted by Melindasue Larrabee
Ok..I'm not sure..on an Ipad, Android. I had another acct long ago, it let's me in on that one till I reply,then it says I'm not logged in..password was not valid. Ok after a few times of that I ask for the forgotten one..it gave me a new one and didn't recognize that password on either the old or the newer. Back to square 1 here I am. The crazy part is I got thru this morning.. Perhaps I should start over with another acct and forget the first two..?
NO - DON'T START ANOTHER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION.

You have started another NEW THREAD instead of posting a REPLY to the earlier one:

https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/n...arlier-199207/

Where you've gone wrong is by clicking on the New Reply button (boxed in red)

Really...-reply.jpg
(click on the image to enlarge it)

As you can see, I replied to your earlier thread. You can continue to post in that thread EITHER by clicking on the quote button in my post (arrowed in green - this will quote my post with a box to enter your reply) OR typing directly in the Quick Reply box (highlighted in green). When finished, click on the Post Quick Reply button.

Graham