PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthEast]: '00 xkr parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2014, 07:25 AM
Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts
Default '00 xkr parts

Many interior parts still available! Selling one or both rear 1/4 window regulators/WITH glass or without, $200 ea, $350 for both. I've bought 2 of these in the past 5 years and paid close to $400 for 1 new regulator and $300 for 1 used regulator. Very nice TAN TOP/with glass $350, Tail lights, oem stereo, cd changer, amp, took kit under tire. I must sell these so if you have a need, please contact me. I've tried my best to price things BELOW pricing you might see elsewhere!!! I'm a poor man, struggling! Thanks to all of you that have bought something, I appreciate it very much!!!

Old 12-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

From my original post....

Originally Posted by Leaper_Man
How about the little silver mesh grills and plastic surrounds from the passenger side sensors?

The top of the driver's door (the piece that spans the window)
Maybe the passenger side too....

And the left side rear marker light bulb/socket )mines toast but the lens is fine.

passenger side sun visor

The toolkit, if it has one.

Can you ship these?? Some of them?

Thanks!

Old 12-06-2014, 12:51 AM

The mesh grills are staying with the nose/bumper cover, for my car. I do have a tool kit. Forgive me, but what are the plastic surrounds and door sensors...where are they located? I would have those too! I do have the rear left side marker socket & bulb.
This car is a convertible. Please describe the 'top of the door that spans the window. If they come on a convertible, I will have them. And, I am willing to ship any & all of the items I have that you want & need. just describe the location of the pieces I mentioned above. When I know what the 'parts list' is, I will give you the part price & shipping cost. Please send info to my email, it's easier to keep on top of your needs that way, thanks, frank: efflr@yahoo.com

Old 12-07-2014, 09:51 AM

Need to know quickly! Gentleman is wanting to buy remainder of car, WHOLE. I will sell every part/piece I can until he buys it. Email me with your wants: efflr@yahoo.com

Old 12-13-2014, 05:30 PM

Sorry for slowness, must be i'm getting old....70, been a little sluggish lately. I have excellent tool kit, looks new! Rear marker light socket/assembly is available, would be happy to get them to you. Contact me again and I will make that happen for you.

efflr@yahoo.com

Old 12-14-2014, 03:50 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Thanks for pump

I received the hydraulic pump a few days ago, and completed swap today. Works great! Thanks Frank!

Also noticed the retaining clip on my rear view mirror is broken, explaining why my mirror flops around like a fish on bumpy roads...would you have the mirror still? And how much? I'm assuming it is black. You have my email, feel free to contact me that way.

Thanks again, Frank, much appreciated.

Ed

Old 12-15-2014, 09:09 PM

My yahoo mail account has been acting up! I do multible check mark deletes and then undo the ones I want to keep... and your mail got deleted. Please send another one, thanks, frank: efflr@yahoo.com

Old 12-16-2014, 09:36 PM

Bump. Still have many desirable interior parts/pieces for sale. 2 original Double Nickel rear wheels with tires - some curb rash but look good - $225 for the pair + approximately $60 to ship!!! tail lights - $60ea+, both rear marker lights/assemblies - $60ea, took kit looking new & complete - $35+, cd changer/amp - $75+, passenger air bag - $75+, both rear 1/4 window regulators, with or without glass - $175ea+...email me:

efflr@yahoo.com

thanks!

Last edited by stetson1; 12-16-2014 at 09:38 PM.