PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[MidWest]: 18" Jaguar XJR "Penta" wheels including lug nuts & center caps

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 11:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 18" Jaguar XJR "Penta" wheels including lug nuts & center caps

Up for sell is a set of 4 Jaguar aluminum "Penta" 18" wheels.
Original lug nuts and center caps included.

Wheels are being sold as a local pickup only, but I will work with a serious buyer to arrange shipping at the buyer's expense. If you're too far away to do a local pickup and need these wheels shipped to you, you may want to consider removing the tires to save on shipping weight, as that may be more economical in the end. If I'm going to be shipping the wheels, please allow me several days to prepare and pack them. I try my best to carefully pack wheels.

The tires have 4mm or 5/32" tread left. Probably one season and you have to replace the tires. The weight is 55lbs with the tire per wheel. I can get a good shipping rate via my friend's business Fedex account.

$500

Old 08-14-2017, 10:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SOLD.