PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

1974 SII XJ6L British Racing Green For Sale :(

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 03:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unhappy 1974 SII XJ6L British Racing Green For Sale :(

Well, fortunately I have twins on the way, unfortunately....my Jag has to go as our new house just doesn't have the room and it will be minimum 5 years before I can dedicate any 'real' time on her. The last straw has been my brand new car being damaged while sitting outside. I'm just gutted...

Is anyone in QLD, Australia who would be interested in my 1974 S2 XJ6L in british racing green, original everything, originally an import from the UK. Currently there is a compression issue with a couple of cylinders (I have the compression test results) and will start (with a jumpstart) but runs a little rough in the low revs. Runs fine when moving. This car is beautiful on the outside, needs a little work on the inside and the under the bonnet. I won't be asking much at all for this old girl. I would love for her to go to someone willing (and financially able) to dedicate some real time to restoring her. There is no rust that I HONESTLY can find anywhere.

It's the straightest most honest xj6 I've ever seen. Nothing to hide, purchased 6 year ago from a man in Bondi NSW who sent me a large document of every little "you should know" tip (you know, how to close the bonnet without damaging it, how to start it properly, etc etc). She has never spent a night outside in my care and I highly doubt in the last owners care.

Anyway...just thought I'd see if anyone was interested in my neck of the woods before I attempt to sell her.

Thanks for reading and pics can be seen here - The Eather's Gallery > Jaguar