PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

1995 XJR6 Estate Sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 11:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 XJR6 Estate Sale

1995 Jaguar XJR6

140K, black on black, garage kept & stored in winter, very good condition.

My father loved this car, took care of it, we found a pile of oil change receipts in glove box. He kept it under a cover and had a battery tender in winter. This car started on the first hit of the key, sounded very good to us. The car drives and stops straight.

The good, understandably, I don't know much but do remember my father upgrading the seats, having valve stem seals replaced, I saw receipts for other normal maintenance items as well as all those oil changes. Original owners manual and a service manual. No major rips or tears on leather interior, exterior good condition.

The not so good would include a slight rattle under the car which may be the shield to the catalytic converter, minor scratches and a small dime sized ding in body, there is a small hole in the body that is hidden by the rear license plate.

Although I'm not a Jaguar expert, Pontiac Fiero's are my passion, I would consider this car to be in above average to very good condition.

Link to some photos taken in February at my photopage here, no worries, no spam or pop ups.
Jaguar XJR6 - Thomas McLaughlin's Photos

PM me if interested and I will reply with my phone number so we can have a free flow if information over the phone. I'm available evenings to discuss the car and will make myself available to show the car on weekends as it is located at my mothers home in Bloomfield Hills MI.

I am hoping that I can re-home this car to someone who is passionate about Jaguars so I'll post this here first, a couple weeks later I'll put an ad in the local papers.

Last edited by Dangerkitty; 05-22-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Old 04-24-2011, 01:59 PM
Default car for sale

What part of the country are you located? I am looking for a car for my daughter.

Sincerely,

Kyle Riley
kyleriley@charter.net

Old 04-24-2011, 06:28 PM

The Jaguar is located in Bloomfield Hills Michigan, 48302 and is about 15 miles northwest of the City of Detroit.

Old 04-25-2011, 09:29 PM
Received 27 Likes on 26 Posts

You're in my backyard... I'd love it... unfortunately I'm no longer/not yet in the market. Once I sell one, or both of my cars I may be again. Bummer

Old 05-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Received 60 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by Dangerkitty
1995 Jaguar XJR6 $3,000.00 OBO

140K, black on black, garage kept & stored in winter, very good condition.

My father loved this car, took care of it, we found a pile of oil change receipts in glove box. He kept it under a cover and had a battery tender in winter. This car started on the first hit of the key, sounded very good to us. The car drives and stops straight.

The good, understandably, I don't know much but do remember my father upgrading the seats, having valve stem seals replaced, I saw receipts for other normal maintenance items as well as all those oil changes. Original owners manual and a service manual. No major rips or tears on leather interior, exterior good condition.

The not so good would include a slight rattle under the car which may be the shield to the catalytic converter, minor scratches and a small dime sized ding in body, there is a small hole in the body that is hidden by the rear license plate.

Although I'm not a Jaguar expert, Pontiac Fiero's are my passion, I would consider this car to be in above average to very good condition.

Link to some photos taken in February at my photopage here, no worries, no spam or pop ups.
Jaguar XJR6 - Thomas McLaughlin's Photos

PM me if interested and I will reply with my phone number so we can have a free flow if information over the phone. I'm available evenings to discuss the car and will make myself available to show the car on weekends as it is located at my mothers home in Bloomfield Hills MI.

I am hoping that I can re-home this car to someone who is passionate about Jaguars so I'll post this here first, a couple weeks later I'll put an ad in the local papers.

Hi there does everything work on the car?

Old 05-04-2011, 06:01 AM
Smile

Originally Posted by JaguarXKR
Hi there does everything work on the car?
Everything should work, my father drove it every day but I'll check it all out over this weekend.

I will say this, my cousin in law was able to open the rear trunk but my brother and I could not. I was informed that there is a small hole in the body under the license plate, if those two are interconnected, I'm not sure, that is intriguing me. I'll find out more over the weenekd.

Thanks for asking.

Old 05-22-2011, 10:04 PM

Just posted on Craigs list....

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/2396667755.html

This is now part of my mother's estate sale.

Thank you for your interest.

Old 05-26-2011, 07:16 PM

Just a quick bump to the top for any of my Jaguar Forum friends that may be interested, we're showing the car this Saturday in Bloomfield Hills from 10am to 3pm. Shoot me a PM, I'll return it with the address for you.

I still hope that we can re-home this car to someone who has an affection for these beautiful little cars. I know Fiero's like the back of my hand and then some, this Jaguar is starting to grow on me but I couldn't do it justice without a garage to park it in.

Thanks for looking.

Old 05-30-2011, 07:43 AM
Default New home for her

Looks like we found a new home for the XJR sedan, my brother is ready to accept an offer made on Saturday when it was shown.

I got my first ride in years Saturday and it wasn't in as nice of shape as I remember from long ago. I do appologize if my description was too "enthusiastic", memories of my father taking care of her is what come to mind as I was listing it.

I could tell that the gentleman picking her up knew his stuff, I watched as he checked specific areas as if on a mission, he knew exactly what/where to check. This make me feel good, the car is going to someone who will (and knows) take care of her.

Now since the XJR is sold, don't think for a minute that I'm going to dissapear, no way, this is a great place, lots of good folks here, I'm stuck on Jaguars too. Maybe a nice 2001 XK8 convertible with snazzy wheels someday..........

Thanks again for looking.

Old 06-29-2011, 10:01 PM
Received 60 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by Dangerkitty
Looks like we found a new home for the XJR sedan, my brother is ready to accept an offer made on Saturday when it was shown.

I got my first ride in years Saturday and it wasn't in as nice of shape as I remember from long ago. I do appologize if my description was too "enthusiastic", memories of my father taking care of her is what come to mind as I was listing it.

I could tell that the gentleman picking her up knew his stuff, I watched as he checked specific areas as if on a mission, he knew exactly what/where to check. This make me feel good, the car is going to someone who will (and knows) take care of her.

Now since the XJR is sold, don't think for a minute that I'm going to dissapear, no way, this is a great place, lots of good folks here, I'm stuck on Jaguars too. Maybe a nice 2001 XK8 convertible with snazzy wheels someday..........

Thanks again for looking.
What did you get for the car?