PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

1995 XJS 4.0L 2+2 Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 06:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 XJS 4.0L 2+2 Convertible

She purrs! 1995 Jaguar XJS 2+2 Convertible, British Racing Green/Tan Interior/Tan Top. Matching numbers. No rust. Just inspected. Has Pennsylvania inspection until 9/2013. Optional factory rear spoiler, alloy wheels and renowned Jaguar AJ16 engine. Divorce forces sale. I have owned this car for 5 years and am the second owner. I purchased the car from the original owner's widow. Much work has been done to the car, including replacing the following: front seats and armrest recovered, carpet set throughout car, factory wood kit, custom burl shift knob with Mother of Pearl and British Racing Green Jaguar logo, alloy wheel center caps, throttle position sensor, EGR valve, spark plugs and all filters and fluids changed less than 500 miles ago, front and rear brake rotors and pads, parking brake pads, anti-slosh module, fuel float and sensor, passenger door mirror assembly, ABS accumulator replaced on 9/25/11, a/c receiver replaced 9/25/11, Kenwood piano black radio with iPod/iPhone inputs, four new Infinity speakers, four Goodyear Assurance tires with less than 700 miles on them, poly steering rack mounts, and front shock absorber mounts. A/C charged and is ice cold! Have all receipts since my ownership. Includes original owner's manuals and Jaguar XJS parts/service CD. It starts and runs great. The car needs a paint job! I received an estimate of $5000 for a bare metal respray. No rust, but some dings in the doors. Sale includes numerous parts, including new badging, a new upper hinge for the driver's door, and all rubber seals and fittings for after a paint job, and new German canvas top and headliner -- these parts alone are worth $1700. I have about $11500 into the car. Spend $4000-$5000 for a paint job and you will have a $16000 XJS!!!
Here is what does not work on the car: passenger's seat switch, cruise control, and the ABS light is on.

More pictures at www.classicbritishlimo.com/1995XJS.htm

Thanks,
Ray

Attached Thumbnails 1995 XJS 4.0L 2+2 Convertible-xjs-cover.jpg