PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthernMidWest]: 1997 XK8 Antigua Blue Convertible 33k miles

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2018, 04:23 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 1997 XK8 Antigua Blue Convertible 33k miles

I bought this Jag 7 years ago from a car dealership owner’s wife in KS when it had less than 29,000 miles and now it has 33,700.As you can imagine it is in great condition, the pictures showoff the shine on this glorious Antigua blue color.
I have performed 3 major maintenance tasks – the ECU has a lifetime warranty, a new water pump and while replacing that, new timing chain tensioners although this was not necessary at such low mileage I just decided to get it done.
Body styling (Mina Gallery) – Front apron, rear valance with mesh, side skirts, Euro-style mesh grill ($3,500 value).
20” Falken LXE Aluminum wheels, 255/35ZR20 97W tires, with 2 spare ties and the original wheels w/tires available.It is a joy to drive, especially with the top down and it has great curb appeal, jaguar stance and a true head-turner.
The car is 21 years old so it is not perfect but it is in great condition. I would say the worst is the side of the driver’s seat that shows some wear from entering and exiting the vehicle. The convertible top looks new, though it is original, which is a testament to how well the car has been looked after and kept.
I am located just 30 miles south of Dallas, TX.
PRICE: $14,500 OBO

Options: Rear Wheel Drive, Traction Control, Stability Control, Performance Tires – Front & Rear, Aluminum Wheels, Conventional Spare Tire, Power Steering, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS, Driver & Passenger Air Bags, Rear Defrost, Convertible Soft Top with Tona cover, Fog Lamps, Heated Mirrors, Power Mirrors, Variable Speed - Intermittent Wipers, Front & Rear Leather Bucket Seats, Power Driver Seat, Power Passenger Seat, Driver Adjustable Lumbar, Passenger Adjustable Lumbar, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Leather Steering Wheel, Trip Computer, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Mirror Memory, Security System, Cruise Control, Remote Trunk Release, Climate Control, A/C, Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror, Keyless Entry & Alarm System, Universal Garage Door Opener, Driver Vanity Mirror, Passenger Vanity Mirror, Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror, Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror, Front Reading Lamps.