PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS[NorthEast]: 1997 XK8 Coupe Parts Car for sale in Lancaster, PA

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 07:54 PM
Received 119 Likes on 101 Posts
Default 1997 XK8 Coupe Parts Car for sale in Lancaster, PA

I have a 97 Xk8 green coupe/tan int. parts car. Bought to put mine back on the road so it is missing the pass. side front fender, bumper, rad support radiator and fans, ac condenser and a few other pits. Engine should be in running condition and has 134k although I never heard it run. Previous owner took it off the road for a bad tranny so I would assume it runs. Will probably take a few bits off that fit my green/tan but otherwise would love to see if someone is interested in the whole car for either the engine or the rear end. Am open to offers. Car can be a roller in a few minutes. It also comes with a MD title. The one hub is off currently but with the car. If no one is interested in the complete car. I'll part it out, however, due to some medical issues it would be some time until that can happen. PM with interest.

Old 10-04-2014, 08:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What kind of interior parts do you have left? Seats? Center console? i have a 98 XK8 Convertible.

Old 11-11-2014, 05:09 PM
Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Hello. I need the following for my 2002 XK8 'Vert: Center console-really, all I need is the J gate shift plate (the plastic piece with the bolt on the upper left). Also, if you have the cruise and S buttons, I need those, too. Also, I need the tow eye cover from the lower right rear bumper. I also need the plastic driver side seat cover (the outer and inner plastic pieces which conceal the outer frame joining the lower cushion and backrest). Lastly, I need the plastic tab and frame (on the side of the seat) you lift to move the driver side backrest forward. Please let me know. Thanks!