PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Western US]: 1998 VDP Gorgeous car! $8500

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 04:34 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 1998 VDP Gorgeous car! $8500

I bought the car in 2011 when it had 34k original miles.

First thing I had the tensioners swapped out. Consistent maintenance, transmission rebuilt around 68k miles. The car looks, feels and runs terrific! Very few minor cosmetics on the outside, some wear evident on the inside but leather and carpet intact. I had a nano coating done on the paint job and with a simple wash it looks fantastic!!!

Here are the issues:
The door seals are starting to fray just a bit; no leakage noticed. The sunroof motor needs to be replaced. The trunk latch doesn't work from the key fob, but I might be able to get that fixed...

This car has been a wonderful car for me, but it's time for me to have a more updated car. $8500 OBO. Pics are from 2010 when I bought the car, after the external treatment was applied.

Located in Los Angeles, Marina del Rey. Feel free to email me to set up a test drive/ look see!

Joolz
dreamdoc @ mac.com

Attached Thumbnails 1998 VDP Gorgeous car! 00-img_0149.jpg   1998 VDP Gorgeous car! 00-img_0150.jpg   1998 VDP Gorgeous car! 00-img_0151.jpg  
Old 02-01-2017, 05:59 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Admin - please delete. Thanks!