PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Central US]: 1998 XJ8 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 10:42 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 1998 XJ8 for sale

Hello,

Looking to sell my 98 XJ8. Just found out I will be moving for work and the car will not be able to tag along. The car has 93,965 miles. Runs and drives. I am not looking to part the car out. Good complete car. Asking $2500. Note: the hood release cable came loose on me last weekend. Haven't had a chance to look into it so I can't pop the hood at the moment. In a bit of a time crunch with a move coming. Feel free to ask any other questions if interested. I am located outside of Houston, TX.

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails 1998 XJ8 for sale-img_1469.jpg   1998 XJ8 for sale-img_1470.jpg  
Old 11-19-2016, 10:11 PM
Veteran Member
Received 684 Likes on 555 Posts

Is the car still available? If yes, please post some interior shots.

Were you able to fix the hood issue?

I am in the Dallas area. Can I assume the car will make that drive as is? (Tags, inspection, tires, etc.)