PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthWest]: 2003 Jaguar S-Type R

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2015, 07:19 PM
Received 101 Likes on 73 Posts
Default 2003 Jaguar S-Type R

2003 STR
74,050 Miles
Exterior: Anthracite (Dark Grey Metallic)
Interior: Charcoal
Condition: Very Good
Price: $11,990
Cash Sale - No Trades

Well the time has come to put my STR up for sale. It's been an absolute pleasure daily driving this car, but I just recently purchased a 2008 Saab Turbo X Wagon as I wanted an AWD turbo wagon for bikes, dogs, and ski trips. I planned on keeping this car for a long, long time, and maintained it as such, but my outdoor hobbies needed to blend a bit more with my car obsessions, so the turbo wagon was the next best option.

Exterior
Overall the paint is in really good condition and is smooth as glass. I have only used nothing but the best car products on the exterior and the car has only been hand washed by ME, and has never been through a car wash. It currently has 5 layers of Liquid Glass and one layer of Turtle Black Wax. The paint is definitely in good condition, but being an AZ car, it does have rock chips including one on the windshield. The car has always been garaged, and parked far, far away from anyone in a parking lot.

Interior
The interior looks and smells like new. Beyond some small wear and tear on the driver left bolster, overall the leather and wood are in excellent condition. Often time's people will get inside my car for the first time and ask: "When did you buy a NEW Jaguar?" It might possibly look better than my Mom's 2012 Land Rover. The leather has been conditioned bi-monthly, carpets including mats look great, and wood looks new. The backseats might have been used once a year, so the overall condition of the interior is truly excellent. Never been smoked in.

Upgrades
Although I have put a few go fast parts on the STR it truly has been babied, never been beat on or hooned in any way, shape or form. The exhaust setup is very mild, probably a 2.8 out of 10, with absolutely no droning, completely silent on cruising, but a really nice modular V8 burble for daily driving. The intake elbow adds a nice supercharger whine under acceleration. The pulley is stock and has never been upgraded.
*Custom Intake Elbow
*K&N Filter
*Magnaflow Center Resonator
*Borla HighFlow Cats
*F1 Legal Tint 35/25
*Custom Tan Seat Covers
*PlastiDipped Wheels (Can be removed in 20 minutes)

Maintenance
I have really gone out of my way to keep everything in top shape, performing a lot of the scheduled maintenance thousands of miles in advance. The work has either been done by my me, or my Indy Jag Tech in Tempe or Jaguar North Scottsdale. Please message me for the CarFax or see the highlights below. Please notice this car has very new brakes, tires, suspension, and coil/plugs, along with a $$$ tranny flush.
*Headlight Fix @ 52K
*Spark Plugs @ 54K
*Rear Rotors/Pads @ 56K
*Rear Suspension (End links, control arms, bushings,) @ 57K
*Front Electronic Struts @ 61K
*Battery @ 63K
*Eight Ignition Coils @ 64K
*Four NEW Tires @ 64K (Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position 245/275)
*Tranny Flush/Torque Converter @ 65K
*Front Rotors/Pads @ 74K

CarFax: http://www.carfax.com/showroom-cfx/g...6cG9cjmvNNk%3D

Repair History: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_...ew?usp=sharing

Pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/wdn95k6DJVkcAW546

Detailed Video:

Contact Info
Please send me a PM to get into contact with me. I'd be willing to help with a domestic US sale in regards to shipping, but not willing to drive between states and far off cities to show the car off. Clean title, no accidents.

Attached Thumbnails 2003 Jaguar S-Type R-dsc03584.jpg  

Last edited by rasputin; 07-14-2015 at 08:32 PM. Reason: pics didnt work, added carfax
Old 07-21-2015, 11:02 PM
Received 101 Likes on 73 Posts

SOLD IT SOLD IT SOLD IT

Gonna miss this car; all the best to everyone on the forum!