PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

2003 S-Type R 56k Miles - DFW, Texas

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 09:27 PM
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 2003 S-Type R 56k Miles - SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Very nice 2003 Jaguar S-Type R. Currently has 56,5xx miles, my daily driver. Silver with black leather interior. In the last 7000 miles it has received 4 new tires and brakes on the front.

I looked all over the United States for a clean R like this and flew out to Pennsylvania to buy it. I have all of the service records from the previous owner and verified I actually had them all via the two dealers he did business with, including a CarFax from when I bought it in March.

The PO replaced the ECM and transmission with a brand new unit from Jaguar at 47,000 miles. The previous owner is a wealthy retired car collector and his 70 year old wife drove this. Was always garaged and is in very nice condition.

I had the windows tinted, oil changed over to Mobil 1, installed a replacement K&N filter and a lower stainless steel mesh grille to match the upper radiator grill. Paint and interior are absolutely beautiful, she had scuffed the mirror covers and cracked the rear spoiler somehow so I had all 3 replaced and painted accordingly. There are a few scuffs on the very lower lip of the front spoiler but not worth painting. I replaced the lower valance underneath as she had cracked it on parking curbs I'm sure.

No squeaks or rattles. Mechanically perfect, I have had zero issues. A truly fantastic road car. 19 MPG city and 23-25MPG highway (hand figured many times). Not modified in any way. I drove it 1800 miles back to Texas and would do it again anytime.

Current and completely maintained and ready to roll. Fresh oil change a few days ago No leaks of any kind, no oil or coolant usage. I have all of the books, window sticker ($63,000.00), records and several keys/remotes.

I hate to sell it but my work dictates that I get back in truck and I'm out of garage space. This is one of the finest, lowest mileage 2003 R's you will find anywhere.

Reply here or PM me and send your number if you want me to call. Located in Fort Worth, Texas. $14,500.00. I have a small note against it at my credit union who I have banked with for 20+ years so you can simply wire the funds to the bank and they will send the title to you or your bank.

My CL ad is here: 2003 Jaguar S-Type R

Last edited by American; 07-25-2011 at 03:53 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:19 PM

I've got a deal worked on trading it in for a truck. If you are looking for a super clean R then this is it. If I don't have any responses by tomorrow evening then I'm trading my baby off.

Old 07-22-2011, 05:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you were in the united kindom I would buy this the same day you put it up that is a beautiful car!! Hope who ever has it next looks after it like you did!

Old 07-24-2011, 01:24 PM

Decided against that particular truck so I have still have this for sale. Price lowered to $14,500.00.

However, I am going Monday morning to see another and may trade for it.