PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[NorthEast]: 2004 X-type MANUAL TRANS AWD 2.5v6

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2017, 10:05 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2004 X-type MANUAL TRANS AWD 2.5v6

Hello folks
Time to sell my "artic cat" as I call it. This cat eats winter days like this for breakfast lunch and dinner. No need for snows and sandbags, all season M&S (brand new) and the only limiting factor is your driving ability, the front valence clearance (vs snow height) and of course those other idiot drivers.

I am headed to warmer climes, where this car came from a few years ago (car was MD/VA and later South PA registered prior to me in CT). It's a great BRG/Beige leather combo, and the stick makes it a real driver's car.

This fall I put in a new headliner (nearly 1200 bucks!) but that is the only money I've really put into it other than regular maintenance items. The car has 94k on it and has been a delight to drive. Very stable footed, this jag gets 25mpg, cruises at 80 without thinking about it, and looks great. I put it up against anything out there, and if it were for a dramatic zipcode change for us, I wouldn't dare post it for sale (I get inquiries just at the gas station).

Priced to sell at $5800. Driving it another two years probably nets you the same selling price. These have been 6-7k for 4 years now. Located in greater Danbury CT area. call text Brian at 203.496.6593 nights/weekends preferred