PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthEast]: 2004 XJ8, Loaded, 73,000 miles, must go

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 04:20 PM
Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts
Default 2004 XJ8, Loaded, 73,000 miles, must go

For sale - 'The Greyhound', a 2004 Jaguar XJ8 in the Ft. Lauderdale area in practically perfect condition with only 73,000 original miles and lots of new suspension parts/upgrades. Quartz w. dove interior.

Asking only $8,000 and Jagforums members get extras... see below.

Hate to let her go, but I'm buying a house in East Tennessee next month and have to get my finances in order.

It's currently listed at my friend's used car lot here where you can see more pictures.

The listing says $10,000 but I'm asking $8,000 to Jaguarforums members.

Another exclusive to JF members are three air suspension shocks (one original, two Arnotts that are roughly a year old) AND the air suspension air compressor, in perfect shape, included for free - otherwise they will be sold on Ebay separately (a $1000+ value for all parts).

The car has been converted to Strutmaster shocks, hence the extra air suspension parts.

New tie rod ends, bearings, ball joints, etc within the past few months, and the Strutmasters are less than a year old, so the suspension is in perfect shape (and more reliable than the stock air suspension).

New headliner as of last month.

New coolant reservoir as of six months ago.

Alpine fiber optic audio system and 6 CD changer, with navigation and latest map DVD.

HID headlights.

New hood as of a year ago (no collision - a mechanic somehow dropped a tool on my hood and dented it and the shop put in a new hood).

New amplifier installed about a year ago (old one fizzled out).

Brand new battery installed in August.

New brakes and rotors installed last month.

All oil changes and scheduled maintenance were performed.

Added Kuda mount in matching leather with bluetooth receiver installed within (for bluetooth phone input).

Have 2 keys PLUS the valet key.

Did I mention the car only has 73,000 miles?

To get an idea of real-world value, here's another 2004 that sold in the same area recently on Ebay with 81,000 miles and NO NAVIGATION or HID's for $7,500.

I am only asking $500 more than what that car sold for, but my car is worth much more than that one - I'm just in a time crunch to get it sold. Basically, I found the perfect house and have made an accepted offer on it, and need to secure my down payment money within a month, hence this crazy deal...

If I get no inquiries within a few days, I'm putting the car on Ebay with a starting bid of $8,000 which will not include the 3 air shocks and air compressor. Someone who offers $8k today gets the car at that price plus the extras. If you're in the market for this vehicle, you will not find a better deal for one in this condition with such low miles and an upgraded suspension.

If you're in the Fort Lauderdale area, you can check out the car in person by visiting Easy Imports at 745 North Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311 and ask for Will. He owns the lot, but he's selling the car for me, so to get this deal you'll need to have him call me.

If you're interested, send me an email at spectreblofeld@gmail.com.

I will also accept offers for the air suspension parts (and will edit this listing if they sell separately).

Old 11-24-2015, 01:33 PM
Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

Some more pictures.

Note that the black plasti-dip has been removed from the wheels (back to stock aluminum).

Old 11-27-2015, 03:15 PM
Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

Any underneath pics?

Old 01-07-2016, 09:56 PM
Received 52 Likes on 24 Posts

Is the car still available??
I live in Orlando and I am interested.