PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS[NorthEast]: 2006 jaguar XKR victory edition for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2014, 07:16 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 2006 jaguar XKR victory edition for sale

-Third Owner

-Complete Service Records From New

-Victory Edition

-Carbon Fiber Dash

-Black with Charcoal Interior

-20" Perseus BBS Wheels

2006 Jaguar XKR convertble Victory Edition with carbon fiber dash. Approx. 57800 miles
This auto is a three owner vehicle. Previous two owners had this Jaguar serviced at the same Jaguar dealership outside
of Philadelphia. I have the Jaguar service records from this Jaguar delaership.
This vehicle will be picked up by the new owner. Located in Southern NJ outside of Philadelphia PA
Asking 24,900.00 or best offer

Last edited by steelman3; 10-08-2014 at 07:19 PM. Reason: adding mileage approx. 57800 miles
Old 10-08-2014, 07:55 PM
Veteran Member
Received 243 Likes on 169 Posts

Wish you were selling this in the spring... you'd have a buyer right here! Exactly the car I've always been looking for...

Last edited by 01Silverstone; 10-08-2014 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:22 PM
Veteran Member
Received 171 Likes on 127 Posts

OH those rimsssss...Trade for some montreals just refinished before you sell:O)

The following users liked this post:
01Silverstone (10-08-2014)
Old 10-09-2014, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by 01Silverstone
Wish you were selling this in the spring... you'd have a buyer right here! Exactly the car I've always been looking for...
Why wait for spring? let me know if you need any information about this XKR.

Old 10-10-2014, 08:02 PM
Veteran Member
Received 243 Likes on 169 Posts

Originally Posted by steelman3
Why wait for spring? let me know if you need any information about this XKR.
Unfortunately I'm out if the country until then, so it would be too difficult for me to be personally involved with the process

Old 10-13-2014, 10:55 AM

bump

Old 10-14-2014, 03:06 AM
Received 53 Likes on 34 Posts

Some questions this site tells me to ask...have the transmission fluid and filter been changed? Has the hydraulic top pressure relief valve been installed? And finally, maybe the most important...why are you selling it, and are there any items that you are aware of that need to be fixed?

Old 10-14-2014, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by bakntyme
Some questions this site tells me to ask...have the transmission fluid and filter been changed? Has the hydraulic top pressure relief valve been installed? And finally, maybe the most important...why are you selling it, and are there any items that you are aware of that need to be fixed?
I will check the service records about the trans. It doesn't have the relief valve although I put in the resistor when i first got it a year ago this month.
although I realize I will never have a car such as this again in my life, I want a sport car again. I sold my 1968 E-Type to purchase this. As incredible as this car is, it isn't a sport car. I have always had British cars as far back as the 70's. Wheb my daughter purchased her 2012 Miata and I drove it, I relaized how much i missed a two seat roadster car. I am selling because and don't laugh I want a Triumph TR6. I had two during the 70's and were my everyday drivers. Out of all the different 2 seaters i have had I decided that is what I want. Is there a way for me to contact you?

Old 10-14-2014, 05:11 PM
Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

Good luck man... got pix

Old 10-14-2014, 05:47 PM
Received 53 Likes on 34 Posts

I had a 1969 e-type roadster for a couple decades, then had to sell it a year ago. I had a couple of Triumph Spitfires back in the 70s, followed by a Fiat 124 Spider. I won't laugh - I can definitely understand your desire for a TR6.

Old 10-14-2014, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Juke
Good luck man... got pix
I have pictures, don't know how to put them in the forum

Old 10-14-2014, 06:19 PM

Good luck man... got pix
I have pictures, just dom't know how to put in forum

Old 10-20-2014, 08:37 PM

I have pictures, don't know how to put them in the forum
Hell I've been telling too! I'm no help with this... do you have a link maybe.

Old 10-20-2014, 08:44 PM

Good luck!

Old 10-21-2014, 07:25 AM

Hell I've been telling too! I'm no help with this... do you have a link maybe.
If you want to PM me I will send you pictures.
I have taken it off Ebay and am not selling it.
I tired of being low balled. I was selling because I was interested in another car not because I had to sell. If I don't sell I am (stuck?) with the most amazing car I will ever own.
It's funny in a way, people on this forum always talking about is this a classic, will it become a classic, Then I have people offer me hyundai prices. Yea right. I'll be glad to send you pictures if you want to pm me.

Old 10-23-2014, 11:06 AM
Veteran Member
Received 506 Likes on 258 Posts

It's a nice car, but no where near classic status.

I'm a used car dealer / broker. I'm close to you. I'd like the car, but I'd like to pay a realistic price for the car. (Which I won't mention bc you would prob get offended judging from your recent comments). I can also help you sell it.. if you are willing to work with me.

At this point they are just well, a used car, albeit a pretty cool one. The history of the car isn't even that great - from a buyer standpoint - Three owners already with the third looking to pass it on to the fourth, a year into ownership, asking TOP dollar and then some for the car. I'm not trying to knock you down, just giving you a realistic perspective of the market. I bought a gentleman on here the same car, victory edition etc 2 1/2 years ago, that was a one owner car, and had 36k miles for LESS than you are asking for yours now.

A lot of people have bought cars from me both on this forum and others, and I have plenty of references.

Just food for thought. But remember, at the end of the day something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. Every time I hear someone say well KBB says my car is worth abc xyz, my simple response is well then have KBB cut you a check for it. All these open to the public pricing guides are basically skewed, mostly in a dealer's favor. They over exaggerate the retail side of things. If I could get KBB retail for all my cars, I'd be retired by now.

Wholesale is somewhat close. A car like this would probably do best at one of the bi weekly highline auctions in PA. It's a rare bird, but its no Ferarri 356 or even daytona.

Take care,

George

Last edited by androulakis; 10-23-2014 at 11:11 AM.
Old 10-24-2014, 05:24 AM

My comment about classic was really a smart *** comment for all he people who write in this forum is my car a classic. I'm not goining to sell now. As I explained I don't have to sell I was considering another car.

Old 10-25-2014, 07:13 PM
Veteran Member
Received 539 Likes on 402 Posts

I tired of being low balled. I was selling because I was interested in another car not because I had to sell. If I don't sell I am (stuck?) with the most amazing car I will ever own.
It's funny in a way, people on this forum always talking about is this a classic, will it become a classic, Then I have people offer me hyundai prices. Yea right. I'll be glad to send you pictures if you want to pm me.
I totally sympathize with you. When I had my 1995 Corvette (from new) I always had people asking me if I wanted to sell and commenting on how great it looked. Then when I finally wanted to sell in 2008 after buying my XKR (looking like the day I bought it) all I got were nutty lowball offers. The worst of which came from the so-called enthusiasts on the Corvette Forum where I was a member. So I held on for more than an year and got that much more enjoyment from it and finally got a fair offer.

If you don't need to sell then hold on to this beauty and enjoy!

Doug

Old 10-27-2014, 01:35 AM

Good luck with your sell! Hopefully you'll get a fair price for it.