PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS[Western US]: 2006 Super V8 Portfolio for sale only on this forum

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts
Default 2006 Super V8 Portfolio for sale only on this forum

Purchased this car last week and keeping my promise to my wife that every car I buy is always for sale, I am posting the car for sale on this forum only to any serious buyer and to the best offer until the end of the year. Not wanting or trying very hard to sell it for obvious reasons but any serious buyer for a Portfolio will most likely be on Jagforums anyways.

2006 black Super 8 Portfolio with 83k on it in like new condition. Vehicle has additional window tint that was professionally done and the only addition by me has been the lower mesh grill. Last full Jaguar service record is from 3/11 at 73k so about 10k have been put on the car in the past 3 1/2 years. All books, records, 2 keys, yada, yada. New tires (as of this posting). Have tons of pictures and will share with any serious buyer. Car can be driven and inspected weekdays in Point Loma, CA. I live about 3 miles from the San Diego Airport.

Please contact me at 619-203-3127 or orma@me.com.

Regards,

Marcel Lange

Old 11-22-2014, 11:44 AM
Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts
Talking Update to details

Just FYI that miles is now 85100 (and going up about 10-20 miles a day). Car got brand new cross drilled R1 Concepts rotors all around along with brand new Posi Quiet ultra low dust pads. New pictures will be posted this weekend. New tires will also go on the car next week (some sort of black friday special my tire shop told me to wait for; actually made it reasonable to buy a whole new set).

As posted prior, I don't have a sales price but would like to find a Jag fanatic that wants 1 our of 145 ever made and maybe put it in their barn and in 50 years the grandkids of the Top Gear guys will find it when your grandkids try to figure out what do with a British car that is unable to fly