PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

2008 XK Blk/Blk with Blk Sentas, Aluminum Package

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 10:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 XK Blk/Blk with Blk Sentas, Aluminum Package

Hello to all just like the title says up for sale is my beloved 2008 XK BLk on BLk..

20" OEM Sentas powder coated black with minya center caps
Triple coated Painted Red Brake Calipers
Tint all the way around
Aluminum Package (Blk sheer and Alumnium interior trim)
Blacked out orange side lenses
Chrome Side vent
28,XXX Miles

No accidents....

Warranty untill January 2012

VIN # SAJWA43B585B24795

Car is stunniung, looks very unique I will say it took me months to find this interior package, as i refused to get the wood interior.... IMO the interior gives a totall different feel and look from other XK's... I have never seen this package in any 08 or 09 only 2010s or better

Feel free to call me with any questions at 201-699-7677 or email me at moralesdax@aol.com

$47,750

FYI::: Rims can be changed to original color prior to sale along with Blacked out orange lenses

Attached Thumbnails 2008 XK Blk/Blk with Blk Sentas, Aluminum Package-nk5.jpg   2008 XK Blk/Blk with Blk Sentas, Aluminum Package-nk4.jpg   2008 XK Blk/Blk with Blk Sentas, Aluminum Package-blk-blk.jpg   2008 XK Blk/Blk with Blk Sentas, Aluminum Package-anp-kiesha.jpg   2008 XK Blk/Blk with Blk Sentas, Aluminum Package-nk1.jpg  

2008 XK Blk/Blk with Blk Sentas, Aluminum Package-kiesha-park-2.jpg   2008 XK Blk/Blk with Blk Sentas, Aluminum Package-kiesha-park.jpg   2008 XK Blk/Blk with Blk Sentas, Aluminum Package-xk-action.jpg  

Last edited by nytojerz; 10-27-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:44 PM

Bump $46,750

Old 11-29-2010, 09:29 AM

$45,250

Old 11-30-2010, 10:06 AM
Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

Just fyi, the kiss of death in real estate is dropping incrementally in price when no response is coming.

Make a grand adjustment or make it OBO. People are not making offers because it's $1000 too high.

Old 12-01-2010, 07:12 AM

While i do think OBO goes with out saying i will add it... I have also dropped the price from $47,750 to $45,250 thats 2.5k....

BTW i have gotten offers but not quite what i a willing to entertain, also as an FYI i have been a member of various Forums for the last 8 years never once i have I sold a car on a forum for many reasons that i will leave alone... I always post them here just in case but never (sold 5 cars in last 5 years btw) The car will be on EBAY by weeks end where i feel it should sell within about 2 weeks..

Soo h0w About $45,000 OBO.....

Warranty good through 2012
29,XXX current miles

Last edited by nytojerz; 12-01-2010 at 07:15 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:23 PM
Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

Beautiful car! I was in the market for that car until just recently. Unfortunate timing for both of us, maybe?

It seems like a good price to me. With our current economic uncertainties, it may just require some patience to find the right buyer. I think a lot of people are "holding what they got" for the time being. Good luck.

Old 12-02-2010, 12:34 AM
Veteran Member
Received 539 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by nytojerz
as an FYI i have been a member of various Forums for the last 8 years never once i have I sold a car on a forum

Boy have you got that right! I bought a 1995 Corvette coupe new in 1995 that friends, acquaintances, strangers lusted over due to the condition I maintained. When it was time to sell 14 years later, it looked as good as the day I bought it. I had been a member of the Corvette Forum for all of that time and most members at the C4 group were familiar with me and my car by virtue of posts and pictures over the years. When it came time to sell I, of course, first posted on the Forum. My price was very reasonable based on the condition and low mileage, as well as the fact that it was a California car. All I got from the so-called enthusiasts on the Forum was either no offers or low-ball offers.

Long story short, I advertised in Recycler.com and a local guy saw the pictures and came check in hand for what I was then asking. The irony is that he was also a member of the Corvette Forum but did not spend much time there so did not see my Forum ad. The guy works for a large aerospace company and entered the car in the yearly company auto show--he won first prize for best car in stock condition.

Good luck with your sale.

Doug

Old 12-02-2010, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by AirCav
Beautiful car! I was in the market for that car until just recently. Unfortunate timing for both of us, maybe?

It seems like a good price to me. With our current economic uncertainties, it may just require some patience to find the right buyer. I think a lot of people are "holding what they got" for the time being. Good luck.
AHHH yes timming is always the key.... I am not in position that i have to sell so if needed i can can hold on for a while... I love the car and have no problems holding onto it... As for price it is very very fair and there is still a little wiggle room...

Thanks for the kind words

Old 12-02-2010, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by SeismicGuy
Boy have you got that right! I bought a 1995 Corvette coupe new in 1995 that friends, acquaintances, strangers lusted over due to the condition I maintained. When it was time to sell 14 years later, it looked as good as the day I bought it. I had been a member of the Corvette Forum for all of that time and most members at the C4 group were familiar with me and my car by virtue of posts and pictures over the years. When it came time to sell I, of course, first posted on the Forum. My price was very reasonable based on the condition and low mileage, as well as the fact that it was a California car. All I got from the so-called enthusiasts on the Forum was either no offers or low-ball offers.

Long story short, I advertised in Recycler.com and a local guy saw the pictures and came check in hand for what I was then asking. The irony is that he was also a member of the Corvette Forum but did not spend much time there so did not see my Forum ad. The guy works for a large aerospace company and entered the car in the yearly company auto show--he won first prize for best car in stock condition.

Good luck with your sale.

Doug

100% true and accurate.... Forums are great for selling parts or rims or picking up that hard to find piece.. As for selling a whole car its just Brutal personally when i am in the market i always search forums first reason being in my mind if someone is a forum memebr they take pride in there car have a pride in ownership which result in the cars up keep.. I mean i couldnt picture a forum member taking time to read up on posts learn little DIY techniques than forgeting to change his oil or plain and simple not concerned about the upkeep of his car... 9 out of 10 times if your a forum member you are viewed by your friends and family as a person with OCD when it comes to your car.... Dont know about you but thats the person i want to purchase a car from...

Old 12-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll give you my first born child.......and my coveted and highly "rare" PS3

Old 12-05-2010, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Roadhouse
I'll give you my first born child.......and my coveted and highly "rare" PS3
hahaha thanks

Old 12-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Interested in trade + $$? I have a 2004 Cadillac CTS-V with 83k on the clock. I just got the bug for an XK after seeing one (2009 black XK ) at my dealer this past week. We have a 2006 XJ8 (wife's car) and she's pushing me to get an XK... don't hear that too many times... lol

Old 12-13-2010, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Wife's Tech
Interested in trade + $$? I have a 2004 Cadillac CTS-V with 83k on the clock. I just got the bug for an XK after seeing one (2009 black XK ) at my dealer this past week. We have a 2006 XJ8 (wife's car) and she's pushing me to get an XK... don't hear that too many times... lol

While I am not interested in your Cadillac a buddy of mine is a dealer shot me over your vin # in a PM and i can let you know what i would be willing to take it in at

Old 12-14-2010, 08:12 AM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks for getting back to me... I just put my V away for the winter and think I prefer to keep it after all. Your XK is beautiful and I wish you luck in selling it (or not.. lol). I've been researching cars and prefer to have one domestic performance vehicle in my stable. After looking up NADA value mine has risen by 1K since I bought it... probably 'cause I don't drive it much (5K per year) and others who drive this car are beating them to death. Yours is also right on the money plus you've done some classy mods... to quote Roadhouse; "I'd give you my first born child.......and my coveted and highly "rare" PS3 "...(Paul.. but not my Caddy... lol).

Again thanks for the response,

Paul

Old 12-17-2010, 11:30 AM

Price Drop

$43,000

Old 12-17-2010, 04:43 PM

$41,000

Looking to sell car ASAP

something has come up

Old 12-17-2010, 06:29 PM
Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by nytojerz
$41,000

Looking to sell car ASAP

something has come up
I hope that you just have your eye on another toy and it's not something serious.

I wish I would have found this deal a few weeks ago! Beautiful car. Good luck to you.

Old 12-18-2010, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by AirCav
I hope that you just have your eye on another toy and it's not something serious.

I wish I would have found this deal a few weeks ago! Beautiful car. Good luck to you.
Thanks for the concern nothing serious but I need to let her go ASAP my loss someones else's gain...... You wont find one lower with the packages this has...

$40,000 car now has 30,350 mile

Call me

201-699-7677

Old 12-26-2010, 12:56 PM
Veteran Member
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

WOW, if i wasnt in pred-med, and broke, i would diffinitly buy your car.
Im having a hard time selling my jag to....alot of scammers and low ballers.
Some guy offered me a tattoo and 4000 for mine.....yea not happening

Old 12-26-2010, 02:34 PM

Still Available

Quick Reply: 2008 XK Blk/Blk with Blk Sentas, Aluminum Package