PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[NorthEast]: 2010 XF Premium Luxury NJ 93K $9500

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 12:14 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 2010 XF Premium Luxury NJ 93K $9500

My Mom has just leased a 2017 XF so this car needs a new home. I have priced it for quick sale. Average market for comparable cars is $12,700 in my market.

2010 XF Premium Luxury and I personally bought it off lease from Jaguar Credit in February of 2013 with 37K miles. I work in the business but this is my family's personal car.

Clean Carfax and Clean title history. We are the 2nd owners of the car.

Ultimate Black Metallic over Black interior. Most equipment is standard on a PL (5.0 engine, hot and cold seats, upgraded stereo, upgraded interior, 19s).

Options are factory chrome 19s and Heated steering wheel.

Relatively recent Continental DWS06 tires, I have ran DWSs on this car since winter of 2013-2014 and the car is incredible in the snow with them.

Everything works, car runs and drives well and just had an oil change.

There are a few minor issues and the car is priced more than accordingly to account for them.

There are two scuffs of note; the left rear fender has a small dent/scuff at the wheelarch just over the bumper and the right rear wheelarch has a scuff. The front bumper could stand with a repaint due to stone chips.

The car needs TPMS sensors and the light is on for that.

The last time I replaced the front pads and rotors I broke the sensor and ordered the wrong one. Front rotors and pads are good, rear rotors will need changing next time you do pads but pads are relatively recent and over 5mm.

The wheels have some curb rash.

There is just the start of leather shrinkage on the dash around the center channel speaker.

No check engine or other lights. The Airbag recall is due and if that is a deal breaker I'll get than handled for you or your local Jag dealer can fix it at no charge.

Car has been well maintained, runs great and we will miss it. There is a payoff through Ally financial.

Pics taken at Jaguar Darien last week while we were picking up the new XF.

Car is located in Northern New Jersey. Any questions? Ask away.

Attached Thumbnails 2010 XF Premium Luxury NJ 93K 00-xf1.jpg   2010 XF Premium Luxury NJ 93K 00-xf2.jpg   2010 XF Premium Luxury NJ 93K 00-xf3.jpg   2010 XF Premium Luxury NJ 93K 00-xf4.jpg