PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Western US]: 2012 Jaguar XF Supercharged, 51k, Jaguar Certified until 9/2019 (Phoenix)

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2017, 02:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2012 Jaguar XF Supercharged, 51k, Jaguar Certified until 9/2019 (Phoenix)

This 2012 Jaguar XF Supercharged is in excellent condition. I am the second owner and purchased from Jaguar North Scottsdale about 1.5 years ago. This is a Jaguar Certified car and has extended warranty coverage until 9/2019 or 100,000 miles. While the car has had no major issues, all reported issues have been fixed without question or cost (to me) by Jaguar certified technicians. Extensive records are available including all repairs done to make the car "Jaguar Certified" before resale and the complete build sheet of the car. Roadside assistance is included with the extended coverage. The interior also has extended transferrable coverage to ensure any stains, rips, wear, etc. is repaired or replaced (though this hasn't been needed).

This car is equipped with sport seats (same as XFR without the "R" logo). These are a huge step up from the base XF seats providing excellent lateral support and outstanding comfort over long distances. Right now the car has a custom exhaust installed with x-pipe, resonator delete and dual custom mufflers from JIC Japan. It sounds absolutely amazing without being overbearing. TCP intake is also currently installed. However, I have all stock parts and can easily put them back on the car upon request.

Currently the car has 51,000 miles, but is a daily driver. Exterior is in excellent condition with very few signs of any wear, well above average for a daily driven car. No accident history, clean title. The paint is in excellent condition. The car was detailed inside and out earlier this week. Interior is in fantastic condition with no notable signs of wear. Windows were tinted by the dealer upon purchase. All maintenance completed on schedule. Brakes and tires are in good condition and still have lots of life remaining.

I'm very hesitant to sell this car as it is a fantastic example of the XF and an absolute blast to drive every day. Unfortunately for me, I am in need of something with 4WD and lots of cargo space at this time, and I don't have space to keep another vehicle. I looked long and hard for a car that balanced a power, handling, styling, comfort and usability and this car is exceptionally difficult to beat.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. I'm working on getting more photos and a video to demonstrate the exhaust. Currently asking $32,000 but willing to consider reasonable offers. I'd strongly prefer to keep it in the Jaguar enthusiast community.

The following users liked this post:
IppoJ (08-04-2017)
Old 08-19-2017, 06:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Still available, come by and check it out...