PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Australia]: 3 MK2's and an S-type

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2015, 06:23 PM
Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts
Default 3 MK2's and an S-type

As much as it dreads me to do this, I might be putting up my group of Jaguars for sale as a lot, the reason being they are mostly stored at the previous owners shed, and unforeseen things have delayed us building our own shed to have a place to work on them anytime in the near future.

-Complete Jaguar S-type, 4.2Litre and manual box, needs fuel system reassembly and check over to be running again, rebuilt carbs, excellent chromework
-Numbers matching 3.4 auto MK2 with rebuilt motor with 0kms on it, shell has been fully rust/panel repaired, panels all aligned, immaculate starting base for a perfect restoration, still in primer and boxes of parts
-MK2 3.8 Auto, whole new braking system, VH40 booster, Volvo front brakes, carbs rebuilt, complete runner, but needs an engine and trans reseal from sitting for years, leaks oil, diff resealed, some suspension bushes replaced
-MK2 2.4 auto, complete car, but recommended to be a parts car for the other two MK2s as it has firewall damage, yet is visually straight from the outside, (maybe new outer panels while leaving the damaged firewall after an accident?)
-1985 XJ6, had gotten this on the off chance I would use the suspension and driveline in one of the older cars, rust destroyed, gutted, basically just a rolling shell to keep all the driveline components easily moveable

Great for some one with the space to actually work on them, I'm not motivated now as I have a carport at home or a dry storage shed 15kms away where they are located, not enjoyable working conditions.

Asking $25k for the lot, have a car trailer too, so could help within reason with transport, all cars are complete rollers, but non runners.

This week I will be taking some decent photos, if the weather cooperates.

Pics and more info easily available.
Located near Coffs Harbour, NSW