PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

450HP Velocity AP 35T Power Package

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 05:48 PM
Veteran Member
Received 357 Likes on 174 Posts
Exclamation 450HP Velocity AP 35T Power Package

I have a Velocity AP Tuner and Pulley kit new in the box that I won't need any more due to no longer owning my 35T XE V6 and would like to unload it for a discount to forum members.

You will receive the tuner and the pulley kit new in its original packaging from Velocity AP as if you ordered it from them unopened.

The programming tool will work with any 3.0L or 5.0L supercharged engine, Jaguar or Range Rover, and some of the 4.2L cars.

New this package will cost you $1,9950 USD + shipping/handling:
Jaguar XE V6 & V6S Crank Pulley + ECU Tune

I am selling you this 460HP power package for $1,000 USD shipped very firm inside the USA.

NOTE: You have to purchase the tune file for your specific Jaguar from VAP for $700 so your total cost all in is just $1,700!

If you have any doubts at all just contact Velocity AP or myself for verification on how good of a deal this is and its authenticity.

Actual Pictures of what you will receive:

Last edited by BigCat09; 08-28-2017 at 05:53 PM. Reason: typo
Old 08-29-2017, 11:28 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Now I see you no longer own the XE 35T, why did you get rid of it BigCat, switch to S model or something else all together?

Old 08-30-2017, 06:49 AM
Veteran Member
Received 357 Likes on 174 Posts

I traded in my XE and ordered a new F-Pace but the dealer fell through on their end of the deal and I am stuck with the new parts so I'm selling them cheap.