PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

9005 Xenon HID Blue Bulb 2000 01 02 03 04 Jaguar S-Type

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 10:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9005 Xenon HID Blue Bulb 2000 01 02 03 04 Jaguar S-Type

I bought this over ebay thinking they were H7 Bulbs but they ended up being high beam bulbs[:@][&:]
So then the seller didn't want to give me a refund, so now iam stuck with the bulbs I don't want.
The box has been opened just to see the bulbs but they have never been installed in the Jaguar.
Contact me over my email address or PM me about this if anyone is interested selling it for cheap.

THIS IS WHAT THE DESCRIPTION FROM THE SELLER ON EBAY WAS
[align=left]You are getting a total of 2 bulbs in this auction [/align] [align=left]Quartz Glass Bulbs,Blue Ion Coating [/align] [align=left]Top Quality Xenon Gas Charged [/align] [align=left]Superior Safety and Driving Comfort [/align] [align=left]Newest Generation more Xenon gas Bulb Last Longer and Brighter [/align] [align=left]Manufactured to OEM wattage specifications to give the bulbs a longer-lasting lifetime. [/align] [align=left]Wiring is protected, Safe For Hardness [/align] [align=left]Durable with highest quality [/align] [align=left]100% genuine authentic light bulbs [/align] [align=left]No overheat and no wiring upgrade necessary [/align] [align=left]50% brighter than original stock headlights[/align] [align=left]Price over $50 at any import shops [/align] [align=left]Using standard wattage bulbs on your car means you will never worry that it might burn your wiring for using higher wattage bulbs. It is complete safe to use. [/align] [align=left]These bulbs are an easy to install. This should not take you more than 5 minutes. All you have to do is unclip the old bulbs and clip back in the new bulbs.[/align] [align=left]Shipping and handling fees is not refundable[/align] [align=left]We offer the lowest priceprice on eBay[/align]

[/ul]