PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

98-03 XJ8(L) parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 09:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98-03 XJ8(L) parts for sale

I have already parted out (almost completely) a 98 XJ8. I am now parting out a 98 XJ8L. I have everything you will need regarding these cars. I have an engine with 112k, and a Transmission with about 2k on the new drum. The clutches on the transmission have around 55k, but are in perfect working order. If there was anything wrong with them, I would have changed them when I replaced the cracked drum. The exterior is silver, and the interior is black. That's right, black interior. It took me a while to find the car with black interior because they are alot harder to come by. Everythingbesides the sagging headlinerworks perfect and is in great shape. The trunk lid on the silver car is no good because of two dents, and a hole behind the license plate. (I locked my keys in the trunk and had to cut a hole to access the lock mechanism. LOL) There are still many body panels left from the dark blue/gray XJ8, and there are still more than a few parts including both front corner suspensions, and the entire rear suspension and subframe assembly. If you need factory wheels, I have ten of them. If you need airbags, modules, windows, regulators, doors, fenders, interior pieces, brake parts, headlights, tailights, turn signals,bumpers, bumper supports, wire harnesess, fuse boxes, engine accessories, seats, seatbelts, black carpet, wood panels, radio, climate controls, mirrors, steering columns, rack and pinions, computers (engine and transmission), engine bay plastics, trunk carpeting, mounts, cross members, cables, brake lines, fuel tanks, fuel lines, andthe list goes on and on. You can contact me on here or through my email (which would be a lot easier and better for contact since I check it numerous times throughout the day). My phone numberis only given upon request for serious inquiries.

Email is Rockmeathammer@gmail.com

-Chris

Old 08-21-2008, 06:54 PM
Default RE: 98-03 XJ8(L) parts for sale

Too bad I have a 95 XJ6 - most parts wouldnot be compartible. Thought of upgrading the interior to XJ8 but its black you say?? I'll get back to you if I think of something.

Where in Central Florida are you located?? How is Fay treating you guys up there??

Old 09-05-2008, 08:42 AM
Default RE: 98-03 XJ8(L) parts for sale

HELLO,I have a minor request. To start with I have a 98 xj8 w 16" factory rims. I am having a problem finding lug nuts( the ones that came with car are 1 piece with the chrome outer) 2nd ,I need the lug wrench that came with spare kit( I bent it) . Buy anychance do u have those parts. Also how are the springs? My e-mail is allen.katsan@yahoo.com. I'm in Illinois. phone is 715-207-5278 please respond.