PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

anyone looking for an XK8Convertible?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 03:57 PM
Received 4,317 Likes on 3,731 Posts
Default anyone looking for an XK8Convertible?

was on the way home from work this afternoon and happened to see an XK8 convertible sitting in the lot of a Truauto dealership. Stopped and did a cursory look - 2000 Carnival Red with tan interior/top (I believe - see codes below). It was manufactured in 06/00, and color codes listed were Exterior CGG; Trim - SDZ. It has 79452 on the clock, Pirelli's had a lot of tread left with full spare. I did not test the top or take for a test drive, but hydraulic hoses look like original. I started right up - no visible leaks, no strange noises. They are asking $11999 but am sure they can be talked down as it has already had 1 sale fall through due to financing issues.

I have no stake in the sale of this car or tie to the lot, just passing info on, should anyone in the Charleston SC or elsewhere have an interest.