PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

anything you want I can get

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 02:51 AM
Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts
Default RE: ANYTHING YOU WANT I CAN GET

Ouch...... [:@][:@] ...... LOL

ORIGINAL: jag_genius

i actually private message people backdumbass!. i also go about getting emails everyday,

Old 03-14-2008, 02:53 AM
Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

How about a pair of chrome mirror caps for a 04 XJ8, without power folding mirrors if that matters, thanks!!

Old 03-14-2008, 07:49 AM
Received 86 Likes on 54 Posts

LOL

He is only one man.......patience is a virtue.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Can you get a rear view mirror for a 2000 XK8 (I know certian options make a dif on which mirror, but not sure what they are... I have autodimming mirror and autowipers, just ask me for any other info that is needed)

Old 04-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Maybe your the dumbass if thats how you respond to former potiential customers!!

Old 04-07-2008, 06:14 PM

Just putting my 2 cents in where it isn't wanted again. Former potential customer or not, he does this to help people.
It is not like you are calling autozone. Just have some patience and all will be well in life.

Old 04-07-2008, 06:23 PM

I agree with patience. I first posted back in Feb, and no reply. I was looking at all the other requests, and no, or veryfewreplys. I can understand that, with a lot of stuff going on. I just figured that maybe he couldn't furnish what I had requested, and that was that. THEN, the reply, referring to me as a dumbass, really un-called for, and very unprofessional, if you ask me. I fail to see how calling someone a name, is helping them.

Old 04-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts

thanks FJT.. i do this to help people.. i also have a dealership to run.. and answer emails in my spare time helping people diagnose things..and buy things for people on here at our cost.. just to help ..i also have a wife..sorry i can't get to everybody...
sometimes you shouldn'tsay things you know nothing about.

Old 04-08-2008, 09:14 AM

Jag Genius, I'm not criticizing you generosity. You made a claim "ANYTHING YOU WANT I CAN GET"! I made a post with a wish list on 2-27-08, and two weeks later hadn't received a reply, and no indication of private messesages. Since I had never purchased anything from you, I thought I'd give you a try. Since I hadn't received a reply, I just assumed you couldn't help, and let it go. I too have a business to run, volunteer at a couple of organizations around the area, answer emails, and, certainly have a wife and 6 kids that demand a great amount of my time. Even on my worst day, I'd never refer to anyone in the manner that you did. Don't think I'd be in business very long if I did. Everybody on this site is here for the same reason. The love of Jaguars. I do all the maintenance and repairs on my two Jags. I'm no expert by any means, and read all the forums on what I consider the top 3 Jaguar web sites on the internet, and have garnered tons of info to the point that I have, thus far, been able to maintain my cars. And to that, I really appreciate all those that have contributed to the forums. You said I shouldn't say something about things I know nothing about. Believe me, I am familiar with the concept of running a business and having a very full plate, so, if I hurt your feelings, then I apoligize. Now, lets get back to the reason we're all here for, Jaguars. Keith

Old 04-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Veteran Member
Received 45 Likes on 15 Posts

I must say, this thread has managed to maintain itself civil while still being very hostile. If this gets out of hand, I hate to say it, but I'll have to lock it. I know Jag_Genius replies to PM's, so sometimes a PM wouldn't hurt. He is just one man. As for you genius, I'll send you a PM concerning the dumbass part.

Old 04-08-2008, 07:36 PM

if I hurt your feelings, then I apoligize. Now, lets get back to the reason we're all here for, Jaguars. Keith
Here here........lets start new. =) All friends again.....lol

[sm=icon_cheers.gif] [sm=kissykissy.gif]

lol

Old 04-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You previously mentioned that my 2008 XJ8 would not have theNavigation antennainstalled. Ihavethe head and I got a Nav unit from 02 XJR and a DVD (currently misplaced) from eBay.What otherwiring harness or connectors do I need? Can you get me a price and maybe "show and tell".

Thanks
Olen

Old 04-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Can't we all just get a long...Did you try pm-ing him Keith? Generally jag_genius gets in contact with me in no time. You surely pulled him out of his cave on that as I've never seen him get the least bit hostile...

And come on jag_genius your better than that! (as far as swearing goes...)

Old 04-10-2008, 09:58 PM

Hey Genius,

I puta note on another thread but can't seem to get connected.

I'm trying to put an 02 XRnav systemin my 00 xj8. I have the Nav head andnav DVD unit. It already has the Nav/ CD control head and amplifier installed. I'm told I need a GPS antenna. Don't know if I need other cables, brackets, etc. Can you help? Cost? Maybe a show and tell for hookup and setup.

Thanks
Olen

Old 04-10-2008, 10:06 PM
Veteran Member

Did you PM him?

Old 04-11-2008, 04:50 PM

I'm a newby so I must not know the ropes yet. I've posted this a couple of times and can't seem to make contact. Can't get to the eBay store link either.

Old 04-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts

you seem very confused of what you are trying to installor it's what your saying doesnt amake sense.your sayinggoing from a 2008 to a 2002 xjr and then saying trying to 2002 xkr to 2000 xj then messaged me saying a 2000 stype.. im very confused. but if your trying to put a xkr nav unit in a xj8 then you wud need a dash harness from a xk8 and a antenna.. havent tried this but seems expensive.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Veteran Member

Hey ochpip do you want to know how to pm/personal message? If so click on jag_genius' name over on the left and once it opens up to the left there is an option to pm him. You are probably able to email him as well.