PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthWest]: DrewTech JLR Mongoose Pro with SDD software

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2016 | 11:08 AM
|
Default DrewTech JLR Mongoose Pro with SDD software

I have a Drew Technologies Mongoose Pro JLR for sale. I bought it years ago but I usually work on older Jaguars so SDD does not do me any good. I have 3 WDS PTUs and a VCM with IDS software so I am selling the Mongoose. It was used about 3 or 4 times back when I bought it, but it has been sitting in the original box for the last few years.

I need $400.00 USD plus $15 shipping in the U.S. if you can’t pick up locally.
It comes in the original box (a bit crumpled) with my original invoice and shipping paperwork from Drew Tech as well as the Drew Tech drivers disc.

I have JLR SDD V130 and 131 full versions with all the updates and instructions.
The info is on 5 DVDs and is included in the box.

bob

Old 10-29-2016 | 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by motorcarman
I have a Drew Technologies Mongoose Pro JLR for sale. I bought it years ago but I usually work on older Jaguars so SDD does not do me any good. I have 3 WDS PTUs and a VCM with IDS software so I am selling the Mongoose. It was used about 3 or 4 times back when I bought it, but it has been sitting in the original box for the last few years.

I need $400.00 USD plus $15 shipping in the U.S. if you can’t pick up locally.
It comes in the original box (a bit crumpled) with my original invoice and shipping paperwork from Drew Tech as well as the Drew Tech drivers disc.

I have JLR SDD V130 and 131 full versions with all the updates and instructions.
The info is on 5 DVDs and is included in the box.

bob
That's a great deal for someone Bob.

Good luck with the sale!

Old 10-30-2016 | 09:43 AM
GGG

Bob,

Good deal - terrrible timing.

Before BREXIT and the plunge in the UKP, I'd have been knocking at your door.

Graham

The following users liked this post:
abonano (10-30-2016)
Old 10-30-2016 | 02:27 PM
|

xjrguy just sent me some TSBs about the Mongoose Pro. This version will work on Jaguars/Land Rovers UP TO MY 2013!!!!

MY cars from 2014 onward need a different VCI. (Mongoose with YELLOW lettering)

This is the Mongoose Pro with SILVER lettering.

bob