PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

FS: 2003 XKR, 27k miles, Paris 20", Dove interior

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Veteran Member
Received 305 Likes on 217 Posts
Thumbs up FS: 2003 XKR, 27k miles, Paris 20", Dove interior

I was at my local independent shop today (Classic Import Repair, Inc) and as I walk towards the office, I spied a lovely '03 XKR. As I was talking to Cindy, one of the shop owners who works the front desk, she told me the car was for sale and they were storing it and helping with the sale. The car is in great shape and they aren't really looking to push the sale hard until spring, but I said I'd put the word out. The Tranby's at Classic Import Repair are amazing people and have treated me very well, even though my car barely graces their shop since I do most of my own maintenance. The second time my car was in, they remembered me from my car (and Cindy is from the same part of Minnesota as I am). This car belonged to an older gentleman and the Tranby's have given it a full clean bill of health.

The specs (as best I remember them)
Silver 2003 XKR convertible
Ivory interior
27k miles
20" Paris BBS wheels
Listed at $24000 I believe

The price may be more than you think it is worth, but the car is so nice it deserves a good home. If you want more information or some photos of the car, or if you would like to be put into contact with the seller, you can contact Classic Import Repair at 605.335.1905 The car is located in Sioux Falls, SD. Tell them Keith with the XK8 sent you.