PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

FS: 2006 Jaguar S-Type R Supercharged 400hp SoCal Very Clean

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2006 Jaguar S-Type R Supercharged 400hp SoCal Very Clean

2006 Jaguar S-Type R

VIN #SAJWA03C261N54772

36,200 miles
Gray (Quartz) on Gray (Dove) Premium Leather
6-speed Shiftable Automatic
Clean title
Non-smoker
Warranty Available

Offered at $23,990

This is one my favorite cars I have experienced in terms of a great sedan. I absolutely love these cars and think they are often overlooked as great values and bargains. I talked a BMW friend of mine into this car about a year ago. He loves the car, but he is over 6'-5" and also has a tall 3 year old in a car seat. The combination just doesn't work in the back seat of this car and he is probably going to go to a 7-series. I would have bought this from him in a heartbeat if I didn't just buy a MB. .

Here are the details:

The R can reach 60 mph from a dead stop in just over 5 seconds, but the car never loses its composure. The V8 configuration of this car gives it adequate torque off the line, while the supercharger delivers rocket like acceleration at higher RPMs. Stab the gas at 3500 RPM, the supercharger whines aggressively, and the R leaps forward with all the verve and authority of a jet-fighter at take-off. The 6-speed automatic works well with this engine, never hunting or hesitating when the accelerator is stomped upon. Under hard acceleration, up-shifts are firm and precise. The driver can select a sport mode which delays up-shifting in order maximize power.

You have the opportunity to enjoy a $70,000 car without having to feel the pain of all the depreciation!

This comes fully loaded with heated seats, navigation, parking sensors, CD changer, and much much more.

This Jaguar has obviously been well cared-for. The interior is very clean as well with no tears, cuts, or stains. The exterior looks great as well with very little signs of wear. The tires are near new and the brakes appear to have more than 50% life left on them. All service is current as well. There is some minor curb rash on a few of the wheels, a small scrape near the bottom of the front spoiler (most likely from the parking curb…very common), but nothing major. All-in-all, a very nice car. Everything on this Jag appears to operate properly.

The current owner purchased a 5-year/100,000 mile extended warranty (good until 2015) in July of this year. The total cost of the extended warranty was $2,500. He owes another $1,700 (approx.) to pay the warranty in full. This remaining balance can be transferred with the warranty to a new owner.

This vehicle includes 2 keys, books, spare tire, and tools.

Also, California registration is paid to July of 2011.

I have tons of pictures. Just email me. My contact info (Paul) is: 714-335-4911 me@paulkramer.com

Old 11-04-2010, 09:43 AM

Old 11-04-2010, 09:45 AM

I tried to paste a picture, but it didn't work. PLease email me for tons of photos.

paul