PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

FS: 2006 S-Type OEM Nav, Bluetooth, 17" OEM Antares, iPod, MINT Dallas $12,999

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 01:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2006 S-Type OEM Nav, Bluetooth, 17" OEM Antares, iPod, MINT Dallas $12,999

Selling my 06 S Type. I'll post photos tomorrow, but for now here's basic info:

06 s-Type 3.0L V6
106k miles
6 speed ZF transmission
Radiance Red exterior
Ivory interior
Factory Nav with 2010 disc
Factory Bluetooth

Exterior is 99% perfect (2 small dings, one on door, one on trunk... not easily noticeable). Paint is excellent.
Interior is as far as I can tell 100% perfect. Leather looks new. Headliner is perfect. Dash is perfect.
Electronics are all 100% perfect.
Tires are all about 5 months old and matching, basically perfect.
Spark plugs new (OEM Jag plugs).
New fuel pump at 105k.
Brakes in good conditions.
Suspension is great.
Has upgraded factory 17" Antare wheels.

The ONLY problem I have with the car is that the rear right strut squeaks sometimes. (sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt). the strut is only about $115 from Jaguar.

Other than the one squeak the car is excellent, reliable and beautiful. A very close friend of mine has been a Jaguar mechanic for about 7 years (at Millenium Jag in Plano and Overseas Jag in Dallas). He has helped me take care of the car (tune ups, changed fuel pump, etc).

Only reason I'm selling it is to buy an Acura NSX. I'm in NO rush to sell the car, so please don't low ball me.

This is a great deal on such a clean and problem free Jaguar. The car is a local Plano car, the original owner (from 5,000 miles to 105,000 miles lived here in Plano and serviced it at Millenium Jaguar).

j_king@mac.com

PS: The jaguar is clear and free of any and all Check Engine codes, airbag codes and IDS codes.
Also, I do have 2 new Jaguar "switchblade" keys/remote combos and the valet key along with the owners manual, original window sticker ($54,000). Title is clean and clear of any accidents, etc.

I'll also include a set of factory HID headlights that I bought, but they're not installed.