PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

FS: 2009 Jaguar XF SUPERCHARGED (low miles) - Porcelain on Spice

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default FS: 2009 Jaguar XF SUPERCHARGED (low miles) - Porcelain on Spice

Hi all,

Doing this and hopefully moving into the 11' supercharged... but seeing if anyone wants the car for a better price than dealers. Every S/C 09 I see starts with a $4X,XXX in front... I am a little flexible, and want to move it asap.

I have a 2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged for trade/sale. Priced it aggressively at $38,990 as I found something else I want. So I am ready to move this car.

09 SUPERCHARGED 420 hp- Porcelain White on Spice interior (Cinnamon) - AMAZING COLOR COMBO - VERY Sough after. Every option (heated steering wheel) is only option avail - Supercharged model comes loaded w/ everything else (ipod + usb), Bowers and Wilkin sound, xfr trunk lip, Air Conditioned Seats, Heated Seats, Navigaton, Disk Changer, Xenon Headlights, etc. The Jag even has the 20" SELENA optional wheels ($4K+ option). Car is in above average condition... 25k miles... Also has the expensive jaguar XF rubber mats.

Car is a late model 09... it was sold in either april or may 2009... so warranty is good until 5/2013! Never in an accident. ZERO paintwork - dealer confirmed today because they want to buy it

Send me any offers if anyone is serious. I am in NJ - but can travel a bit to meet someone, and also have good connections for shipping.. both indoor and exterior.. I have used this company 5+ times. Great prices, but more importantly meticulous with shipping!

The Jaguar XF won best Luxury Sport Auto of the year. Amazing car what Jaguar did.

You can also change the pulley on this car and gain 50 hp (hadn't gotten around to it yet).

Here is a pic of it, will get more if interested. You can hear the supercharger whine as well. Below are 2 simple pics... I encourage anyone who's remotely interested to check out more pics of the car... the interior has some cool features - the vents come up from closed position when car is started, and also the shifter comes up from the console and is a circular dial.

Old 11-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Buyer Beware

You state that you are in NJ.
What is with the palm trees in the picture?

Not insinuating anything but would advise caution to any potential buyers as scams abound on the net in used car sales. I found this to be the case in looking at ads for Jags as well as other makes. Buyer beware.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by richper
You state that you are in NJ.
What is with the palm trees in the picture?

Not insinuating anything but would advise caution to any potential buyers as scams abound on the net in used car sales. I found this to be the case in looking at ads for Jags as well as other makes. Buyer beware.

Whoops. No scam here I have been posting on here for a while. If you see the ad I said sample/simple pics... I googled a quick exterior pic because when I made this it was already dark outside. But that is the interior, and the exterior is 1 I grabbed so everyone can see the selena wheels, and even found a picture with light tint like I have as well.

Old 11-12-2011, 05:32 PM

Worked out a deal for a new CTS-V - the deal is going to happen Monday or Tuesday. They have a deposit. They will be taking my car on trade.

If you or anyone else are indeed very interested and are ready to buy now - you will have an opportunity of a lifetime to own this car for $38,350

This is the number I need or it doesn't make sense with the tax advantage I will receive. If interested please message me for my phone number and we can talk.

There is not another XF SUPERCHARGED in this condition with zero paintwork and this mileage anywhere in the whole country for the price.