PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[MidAtlantic]: Full Set of 5 Absolutely Pristine Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 04:21 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Full Set of 5 Absolutely Pristine Wheels

These are OZ Racing Giotto Leggeria 19"x8.5" with Yokohama Parada Spec-2's mounted and fully high-speed road-force balanced tires, with >90% treadlife remaining. The wheels themselves are ABSOLUTELY PRISTINE with nary even a single surface scratch on ANY of them - anywhere!

Brand new, with tires as shown mounted - these cost total, more than $800 a piece. Original purchase documentation can/will be provided as well.

FULL SET OF 5 - As when you have shoes on your cat like these... your spare just MUST be full size/matching!!

You can take only 4 if you like, but that won't change my price.

These were originally on my X-Type (my very 1st "baby") for one summer season, before that car was unfortunately totalled the following winter (fortunately though with the OEM's re-mounted, and these safely tucked away!) - and I replaced that with my current S-Type R. These are seen being "tried on" by the STR, but they are really more suitable for either an X-Type, or other Jag in which the front/rear sizes are not OEM spec'd to be differing. All 5 of these wheels/tires are absolutely identical. Parada Spec-2's are 225/35ZR-19, and no wheel-well modification was required for full lock-to-lock clearance fitment.

I held onto these (in climate-controlled storage) as I've always thought I'd still get another cat to add to my stable. But where it is now no longer looking like I will, and I am not going to keep these on the STR... I AM PRICING THESE FOR QUICK / IMMEDIATE, NO-HAGGLE SALE, just to save me the hassle of having to put them back in/keep them in storage.

$1,500.00 cash TAKES ALL 5!!

I can best be reached by eMail at: wgspurrell-at-verizon-dot-net

I would prefer local/in person transaction (Sykesville/Central Maryland) pick up, as I do not want to be responsible for shipping/handling; and besides... these really are a MUST SEE (in person) to truly appreciate their absolutely like-new condition!

Can you give these babies as good and "loving" of a home as I have?

Warning... if I "smell" that you are picking these up, only to "flip" them... I probably won't even let you take them. I truly do care about them, and have cared for them such that I really do want them to go only to another "good home", where they will be used now - but not only that, also cared for and appreciated as I have for them as well. - - Seriously.

Serious inquiries only, and no "low ballers" either! These have already now herein been low-balled to their absolute minimum, just so I could skip "the haggle" as is, and move these now, as quickly as possible. If I do put them back in storage (week or so max) - I won't care so much to cut such a sweet deal as this only later, again.

Let me know if you've got a need/good home now for these.
Cheers,
-Grant

Attached Thumbnails Full Set of 5 Absolutely Pristine Wheels-img_20140612_152301_101.jpg   Full Set of 5 Absolutely Pristine Wheels-img_20140606_192015_778.jpg   Full Set of 5 Absolutely Pristine Wheels-img_20140320_162938_386.jpg  

Last edited by Scrumpot; 06-12-2014 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical correction
Old 06-12-2014, 04:36 PM
Received 4,292 Likes on 3,710 Posts

what year X-Type did they come off of? Are they 5x108?

Old 06-12-2014, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by sklimii
what year X-Type did they come off of? Are they 5x108?

Yes, these are 5X108, and the X-Type that they were originally fitted to was a 2004 3.0 Sport.

Old 06-12-2014, 04:56 PM
Received 4,292 Likes on 3,710 Posts

that's what I was afraid of Nice looking set of wheels and super price - someone will get a fantastic deal

Old 06-12-2014, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Scrumpot
Yes, these are 5X108, and the X-Type that they were originally fitted to was a 2004 3.0 Sport.

Correction: '03 X-Type 3.0 Sport. But I don't think there is any difference between '03-'04, other than # of cupholders in the center console.

BTW too... These do come as well with their own SOLID (not plastic "capped") high-polish lug-nuts, and a set of variable-sizing centering (center hub fitment) insert rings. I am told that the 5x108 pattern will also fit on Ford's & Lincoln's - so long as those hub centering ring inserts are available... which these did come with.

Old 06-17-2014, 05:29 PM
Received 95 Likes on 85 Posts

Will these fit my 2004 XJR? Bolt pattern & diameter are correct, but unsure of offsets.

Old 06-17-2014, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by anindyam
Will these fit my 2004 XJR? Bolt pattern & diameter are correct, but unsure of offsets.

I am afraid I do not know the answer to this myself either. I purchased these, and had them fitted to specifically my '03 X-Type, and I can tell you they also fit just fine as (very) temporary replacements on my S-Type R as well, although I didn't even drive the STR on them any further than 1 time around the block, before my son found the current wheels just last week put on it, purchased from goblue90 through these forums.

If I had to guess, I would guess probably they are not the best fitment for an XJR, based upon the earlier replies above by sklimii. If he knows more - maybe the details can be posted, or you can ask in a private message and let us both know?

Old 06-24-2014, 11:59 AM

Quick update and piece of additional information to provide full disclosure on these wheels. 2 weeks ago, I picked up a set of OEM Zuess' for my baby (thanks again George/goblue90!!), and in doing so, removed these back off my STR, where they were mounted for only a grand total of something like 10 days.

While swapping out these back to a set of OEM's, I decided that the solid "chrome" bolts with these, were preferable to the "plastic capped" OEM's... So I have now made use of those, on my active vehicle, and lug nut/wheel bolts will NOT be provided with this sale.

I know this doesn't really impact the VALUE and absolutely SUPER STEAL deal I am still offering on these, but again - I just wanted to provide "full disclosure" where these were mentioned in one of my previous posts is all.

These are now in my garage (rather than put away in storage, where they had been previously hibernating and out of the way), and are starting to feel like they are getting kn my way... So I am about to just put them back away in storage, and if I do - I am going to again just continue to hold onto them and rescind this sale/offer. So (seriously) if you don't want to lose out on one of the absolute "steals of the century" with these... You'd better "act NOW!". ;-)

Last edited by Scrumpot; 06-24-2014 at 12:04 PM.
Old 07-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Default Last Call!

**LAST CALL!!**

I can't believe these are going to actually go back into storage, without any (serious) even inquiries / interest.

I know i am really bad in here, unlike some others, on keeping this post effectively "bumped"... but again.... Really??

This is over $4k worth of absolutely beautiful, pristine wheels at less than most of you spend on just a plain set of tires (tyres) alone!

Going once... going twice... (back into storage?)...

Anyone?

Old 07-21-2014, 01:05 PM
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Those wheels look great on X-Type's...

Attached Thumbnails Full Set of 5 Absolutely Pristine Wheels-facebook-20140721-020121.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
Scrumpot (09-26-2014)
Old 09-24-2014, 03:22 PM

Bump - Never going to just "hold" these for extended period for someone again!

These are now, still available. As much as I would like to see them fo on another cat, where they belong - I am about to post 'em up on craigslist or ebay, to the general public, or... Just put 'em back away into deep, dark storage.

Contact me soon, if you're interested!

Cheers,
-Grant

Old 09-25-2014, 03:15 PM

Can you post the exact specs - bolt pattern, widths, offsets, etc? I'd be interested for my 2004 XJR but need to double check all the specs.

Old 09-26-2014, 09:02 AM

I've been trying to find the thread in here, which I could refer you to - which provides exact fitment specs for Jag Wheels of all types and models, which also included cross-match information details, etc. Unfortunately right at the moment, I am unable to find that specific thread/post. Maybe someone else is aware of where that is (I know everyone says "search is your friend, but...) and redirect us.

Exact specs are throughout the thread. The bolt pattern is 5x108, widths 8.5 - offset can be varied by (included) centering ring(s)... Bottom-line (and I *KNOW* this was all within that specific fitment thread I cannot this very moment seem to locate - but is "out there") is that **YES** these wheels will fit your '04 XJR.

You are in Texas though - is that correct?
I would really truly prefer a local sale & face-to-face pick-up, not only for myself as well, to absolutely assure things before/as the transaction is consummated - but also as I have no idea the logistics (or added costs) involved in shipping these such distance.

They are beautiful wheels. You would not be disappointed - and they *WILL* fit (although please do - find/secure your own assurances/validation on that independently as well 1st) an '04 XJR - - - just so long as I too, can absolutely assure I can deliver them to you, exactly as they sit here now... which long-distance shipping of them, between you & me, is the one wildcard component, that does not make me so overly warm & fuzzy over doing so.

If you feel you can become comfortable with that, and can logistically handle that portion (I will leave all of that, entirely up to you) - we can then go from there.

If I (or anyone else) can find that master wheel-fitment thread I know I came across some time ago, which contained (most importantly) cross-references between models - I will point you to it too.

Sorry for the long-winded response - but with such transaction I feel it best to get all this fully on the table in advance.

Let me know if (and if then, how) you would like to proceed.

Thanks for your interest!
-Grant

The following users liked this post:
anindyam (09-26-2014)
Old 09-26-2014, 02:40 PM

Thanks Scrumpot. I will look for the thread you mention to get my assurances. The local sale vs shipping is another matter we can tackle once I am comfortable they will fit my car.

I agree with you - they are mighty nice looking wheels, but they'll just be paper weights if they don't fit right, and then I'll have to try and unload them for space in a crowded garage as well.

The fact that you have five of them is also a bonus so I can dump my red spare rim for a full sized spare. I'll PM you once I figure out the fitment details.

Old 10-22-2014, 10:08 AM
Arrow Absolute last call / last chance to score this sweet deal!

Someone may be in luck, because of other circumstances outside my control, I've been delayed in putting these away... But will be, if I don't have a buyer for these by Halloween Friday. My garage has just got to be cleared, so I can get for the season, both my babies now indoors.

So... Last call!!

Going once... Going twice...

P.S. - Oh yeah, almost forgot now to add... the confirmed offset spec on these wheels is 45mm.

Cheers,
-Grant

Old 11-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Question

Nobody?...

Why are these so difficult (apparently) to actually move??
The "Deal" is just absolutely UNBEATABLE for anybody looking for "new" wheels for their modern cat!! I wonder how many people have, even since this thread originally started - gone out and purchased actually LESSER wheels, for MORE $$?

Just makes me wonder, is all.
I've had a couple of transactions fall through - and the situation behind each progressively stranger & stranger. GoBlue on here, who I bought my stock OEM Zuess wheels from, in order to be back to Concours stock on my car, relayed similar issues.

I guess wheels - no matter how good, or how GREAT THE DEAL (price savings compared to buying retail)... are just plain for whatever reason, a "tough sell". :/

So... are these then going back into deep storage, as I know I've "threatened" now at least a couple of times? I just GOTTA clear the room in my garage to pull my kitty IN, before the 1st snow hits here, and I fear that is looming!

Going Once....

Old 01-09-2015, 09:17 AM
Arrow Re-Offering these now, again

Hey all! ...Well, I had held these at one point, for an out of our region buyer to get the chance to come out and see them, but he never did - and these got put away in storage! I now find myself actually really needing the $$... So, I am re-offering them once again here.

I think this effectively "bumps" the ad, without needing to re-post.
The offset on these wheels is 45mm, and I have verified for myself, that yes - they will fit in every way quite nicely on either an x-type, or s-type no question.

Posted elsewhere for $1,750.00 (which would still be quite a steal!), but for forum members here, I will accept $1,500.

Please don't try to "negotiate" even lower than that - as this is the absolute minimum already, that I will accept.

These are **MUST SEE**, and I am happy to send out hi-res, individual close-up shots of each of these in advance to seriously interested buyers, to assure you that you would not be wasting your time.

Send me an email direct to wgspurrell-at-verizon-dot-net, and we'll go from there.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 all!! :-)

Attached Thumbnails Full Set of 5 Absolutely Pristine Wheels-oz_giotto_lll_ci2_l.jpg  

Last edited by Scrumpot; 01-09-2015 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Add additional picture
Old 01-22-2015, 09:59 AM
Talking Springtime around the corner!

I know it doesn't seem it ...but it will sneak up on us before you know it and BAM... Springtime, and you will want to have your prize kitty all dressed up and looking (and performing) her best!!

You won't find a better deal (a veritable STEAL) on absolute top-of-the-line wheels, such as these!!!!

I've kept 'em out of "deep storage" anyway (they're in my garage - EEK!), so they are still IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE!

Anybody? ...You're making me keep my baby now otherwise, due to lack of space - parked outside. Let's "rescue" 2 kitties here with one stone. I can clear the space & put mine back in my garage & you can make yours absolutely beautiful with these here!

Old 03-02-2015, 01:50 PM
Default Almost Spring... Time for NEW SHOES!!

I know I just went out and chipped ice off my driveway, so I could get out this morning, but....

SPRING IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!

Somebody is gonna want some new top-end, bright, shiny shoes for their kitty!!

Old 03-13-2015, 08:05 PM
Default These are perfect!

I am suddenly seeing what looks like an explosion of wheels here now, coming up f/s... but none in anywhere even near condition of these! Curb rashes here, curb rashes there, blah-blah... these are PERFECT condition! Gotta be some taker(s) somewhere...

Quick Reply: FS[MidAtlantic]: Full Set of 5 Absolutely Pristine Wheels