PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[FS] H&R Spings for 2008-2014 XF

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 03:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H&R Spings for 2008-2014 XF

I have for sale a set of the H&R lowering springs to fit the 2008-2014 models without the dynamic ride control (electronic suspension).

These were on my car for a couple of weeks. The fit was great and the ride was really good considering the car being lowered.

They unfortunatley would throw codes with my electronic suspension setup. The vendor I purchased them from wont take them back so my loss is your gain. No matter that they said they would fit.

$200 US plus freight obo.

Info on the springs..thx.

Features
Raise your pulse by lowering your ride with H&R Sport Lowering Coil Springs
Delivers a 1.4” front & 1.3” drop in hte rear
Sport Springs are H&R's most popular coil springs
Offers sportier results than OE springs with a superb ride quality
Cuts body roll for crisp handling, tight cornering & faster response
Streamlines your wind resistance for less drag
Narrows the gap between your tires and wheel well
Built tough from 54SiCr6 spring steel
Shot-peened for a 200% increase in lifespan
Made and tested in Germany
Your H&R Sport Coil Springs include a Lifetime Defect Warranty
DescriptionLet's face it—you gave up on trying to keep your prized ride stock a long time ago. Somewhere between the cat-back exhaust system and the roll cage, you decided to give in to that little voice inside your head urging you to put the pedal to the metal. When you're ready to fully embrace the spirit of sporty street driving, upgrade your suspension with H&R Lowering Coil Springs.

Inspired by the Autobahn and custom engineered for your auto, H&R Sport Springs tune your suspension for tighter, more responsive handling. These stage 2 spring upgrades drop you down between 1.5" – 1.8", lowering your center of gravity for reduced body roll, decreased wind resistance and a lot less slop in your steering. Plus, their progressive spring rate responds to the road, staying soft when you're cruising and stiffening up as you throw the hammer down.

More than just a performance upgrade, H & R Sport Springs give your ride a tighter profile, too. They bring your stature down far enough to close the gaps in your wheel wells, making your rims come alive. And since they're constructed from shot-peened steel with a Lifetime Defect Warranty, your HR Sport Springs have the guts to go the distance.Notes
A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
The color of H&R Springs may vary on a batch-by-batch basis - images displayed are for illustrative purposes only. Spring color does not indicate which type of springs you have. The part numbers printed on the springs and/or spring box indicate whether you have Race, Super Sport, Sport, or OE Sport.

Attached Thumbnails H&R Spings for 2008-2014 XF-h-r-info.jpg   H&R Spings for 2008-2014 XF-20160511_154840.jpg