PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

JAGUAR X TYPE 2003 AUTO -3.0 LOADED FACTORY WARRANTY - $10500 in PA!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 07:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JAGUAR X TYPE 2003 AUTO -3.0 LOADED FACTORY WARRANTY - $10500 in PA!

The color is called "carnival Rd" which is like a Cranberry or a Ruby red color. Almost a candy apple red, definitely NOT a tomato red.

I forgot what all I listed, put I can tell you the car has always been garaged. Rarely seen bad weather. Never been smoked in. Always had synthetic oil, matching Michelin tires, and in general has been pampered car. I used to say "Its an indoor cat" because it was always parked inside our garage, or if my wife drove it to work, in her garage there. (I work at home as a publisher)
The warranty is through 100,000 miles and covers just about everything that is not related to brakes or is rubber (tires, wipers, belts, hoses).
I'll send pictures under several emails to not choke your email server.
While the car doesn't have navigation, it does have the premium package. Sunroof, heated seats, steering wheel controls, CD with really nice sound, rain sensing wipers and most importantly, the 3.0 engine. I believe the only two options it doesn't have is Nav or rear sensors. It does have everything else I think.
On Nav, you can find it on ebay easily if you are into it. For about $200 you can get a nav unit from a wrecked car. The car comes already pre-wired for it, so it does easily bolt in. I considered it, but was too busy on other things.
Tires- A complete matching set of 5 Michelin top of the line tires (yes, five, including a full size spare on a real matching alloy rim) as perhaps 1-2,000 miles on them. Easily 95% of their life remains.

Interior- A solid 9.5. It has the matching embroidered Jaguar mats, pristine stain free carpets, flawless door panels, no tears in the seats, everything works. I even have the original Jaguar Music CD, leather wrapped owners manual etc. The only sign differing from brand new is that the bolsters on the drivers seat show now the slight grain of leather crease and a small seatbelt rub.

Last service was at 81,000 miles approx. Service is due every 10,000 miles. The next one due is an oil change and cabin filters, brake check and alignment. I've already had the alignment done, Brakes were also replaced over the summer so I don't believe they require service. I do not use the dealer for oil changes because I believe in only using high-end synthetic oil and don't mind paying the extra for it. I believe it is an investment in the car.

A/C blows cold. Car has automatic thermostat climate control that works perfectly.

Absolutely everything works on the car as it should. I am a mature driver who has had nothing but high-end cars for the past 20 yrs. (Mercedes, Jaguar, BMW, Porsche, Acura). I am a car guy who takes car of everything. Never a squeak or a rattle for me. I live in a million dollar home and am not about to risk breaking down to save a buck or two. Its not my lifestyle. Whatever the cars need, they get. Even the brakes get the top of the line ceramic composite pads. They cost an extra hundred dollars, but they don't squeal and make less dust and stop on a dime.

http://picasaweb.google.com/joecat44/Jaguar
don't miss owned by a real fusspot and great gas mileage up to 28

joe 717-898-9024

Old 05-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Default RE: JAGUAR X TYPE 2003 AUTO -3.0 LOADED FACTORY WARRANTY - $10500 in PA!

beauty... pm if still available...

Old 05-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Default RE: JAGUAR X TYPE 2003 AUTO -3.0 LOADED FACTORY WARRANTY - $10500 in PA!

PM sent to you.

Joe Cat

Old 05-18-2008, 12:07 PM

New Pics Available- Just email me at joe@fcgerlach.com

I just spent $515.00 having it detailed- WOW That was expensive-

they repairs the few stone chips and removed the two ding in had in the door
and a fdull detail.

Joe@fcgerlach.com

Old 05-28-2008, 07:46 AM

STILL AVAILABLE, ANYONE???

JOE