PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Lots of great XK&XKR parts left for sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2016, 11:24 AM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Lots of great XK&XKR parts left for sale!!

Need to get rid of what I have left after parting out a 2000 XKR. Excellent front fenders, mirrors, right rear quarter, rear diff, gauges, console, everything you might need. Drop me a PM or answer to this post. I'll get you pics etc, just ask.

Thanks, Neil

Old 02-20-2016, 07:21 PM
Received 119 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by julesjag1
Need to get rid of what I have left after parting out a 2000 XKR. Excellent front fenders, mirrors, right rear quarter, rear diff, gauges, console, everything you might need. Drop me a PM or answer to this post. I'll get you pics etc, just ask.

Thanks, Neil
Hi Neil,
I am hoping you will have some of the parts I need, that are outrageously priced from the dealer, or I would need to buy a whole assembly to get a single piece I need, so here goes:

1. The rectangular, almost oval, screw hole cover plates from below the wipers, there are six total, with two of them covering screw holes on the grill and four flat ones for the two holes aside each grill section

2. Driver and passenger door rubber seals and fasteners, both of mine were mutilated prior to my ownership, by lazy and/or inexperienced, incompetent technicians; you would not believe what they did to these door seals, crucial water repelling sections were cut away or ripped and now useless, missing fasteners, and they leak light from the inside of the door

3. Driver door trim piece from inside door pull 'pocket', that runs from the switch pack to the bottom of the 'pocket'

4. 'S' button, cap only as the switch differs between years

5. Rubber blue bulb cap for passenger window switchpack, if your interior lights were blue

6. Convertible top cover & stow case, for driving with top down, if black

7. Key Remote or FOB

8. Trunk Cargo Net

9. Driver and passenger door outer door handle rubber trim, again the techs ruined this as well

10. I am also missing a center 'Growler' cap wheel cover, but mine are green and silver

11. Front valance? lower, covers oil cooler; previous owner obviously ran someone over and broke this

12. Car jack and circular tire changing tool caddy and tools, not included in my car, most likely residing in an employees trunk

13. Trunk latch micro switch, I have not checked mine yet, but the bulbs are unplugged and work, so no big mystery there, and I know the passenger brake light assembly was replaced prior to me buying it; how do I know, it's in the carfax, and the trim ring is broken, so the techs were in there as well, so I know it was not reassembled correctly to begin with in comparison to the other work they had performed

Anyways, this is the list of things I am currently trying to replace, especially the door seals due to the rust issues. Any parts you have that will work on my 2003 XKR Convertible would be greatly appreciated.

Old 02-20-2016, 10:07 PM
Veteran Member
Received 284 Likes on 171 Posts

Hi,

Is it a 'Vert?
If so, do you have the cover for the top when it is open? Color and price?

Old 02-21-2016, 10:32 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,810 Likes on 1,115 Posts

Neil, please post the interior /exterior color codes when you can.

Old 02-21-2016, 10:35 AM
Received 48 Likes on 36 Posts

Thanks, Neil
1. Color, pics and price on console.

2. Which computer modules do you have remaining and what are their numbers?

3. CD player?

4. Windshield?

5. Fog lights?

6. When you say "rear diff", what exactly does that include?

7. Do you have CATS shocks? What is their condition?

8. Supercharger?

9. Engine/Transmission?

Last edited by auburn2; 02-21-2016 at 10:37 AM.
Old 02-21-2016, 11:11 AM

03 XKR,
I do have some of these parts, it's quite a list you have!! I will look and let you know. There are quite a few pics on my gallery of the car I parted out. It is silver with a black convertible top and oatmeal interior. I can say any front end parts are pretty much gone, but I do still have alot of the odds and ends pieces.
I will get back to you soon.

Neil

The following users liked this post:
03 XKR (02-21-2016)
Old 02-21-2016, 11:17 AM

Auburn 2,
I do have alot of the bigger pieces you have, engine, supercharger, transmission, console (in oatmeal), CD player, rear diff, separately or with any part you want, axles hubs, support pieces etc. It is all broken down right now. Do have quite a few of the computer modules, not the seat modules though. Windshield is gone, no foglights, and CATS shocks are also sold.
If you want pics let me know. I do have a few pics on my gallery of exterior and interior parts for color reference.

Neil

Old 02-21-2016, 11:20 AM

It is a convertible, but boot (cover when open) is long gone, sorry. I do have a bunch of pics on my gallery of the car as I disassembled it, if you see anything else you need.

Thanks for the inquiry, Neil

Old 02-21-2016, 11:57 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I could use aa inexpensive ac compressor for my '02 xk8

Old 02-21-2016, 01:59 PM
Received 257 Likes on 94 Posts

Thanks, Neil
Can you link me to your pics?

I need a number of parts

Bernie

Old 02-21-2016, 02:00 PM
Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts

HI Neil,
I am looking for the 2 speaker enclosures that go behind the back seat. Still available? If so , how much?

Old 02-21-2016, 02:14 PM
Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Hi Neil,

Any chance you still have front suspension and steering parts (wishbones, steering box, arms etc)? How about the stereo? Is it base or premium system?

Thank you

Old 02-21-2016, 02:28 PM
Received 119 Likes on 87 Posts

03 XKR,
I do have some of these parts, it's quite a list you have!! I will look and let you know. There are quite a few pics on my gallery of the car I parted out. It is silver with a black convertible top and oatmeal interior. I can say any front end parts are pretty much gone, but I do still have alot of the odds and ends pieces.
I will get back to you soon.

Neil
Thanks Neil, yes I know it looks like quite a list, but they are small parts, here and there, around the vehicle. The biggest by far is what they did to the door seals; I believe a five year old would have had better focus and would have done a better job than the 'so called' Techs.

Last edited by 03 XKR; 02-21-2016 at 02:30 PM.
Old 02-21-2016, 07:41 PM

Old Doc, what do you consider inexpensive??

I do have one, Neil

Old 02-21-2016, 07:59 PM

03 XKR,
might be easier to go with a Private message from now on. Anyway, I do have alot of your parts. Took me awhile to find them. I have 4 of the screw covers at the base of the windshield 3 are perfect 1 has one tab broken off, can use black silicone to hold it on, till you find another. I have done this it works fine. I have both rubber seals for the doors in excellent shape, they encompass the inner and outer seals and are really intricate. I can see why they are so pricey. I do have the rubber trim piece that sits in the door pocket for the drivers side, very nice shape. I have the 'S' switch which is how I will sell it not just the cap. Not sure on the blue rubber bulb cap??? No convertible top boot or case, they're long gone. I do have a key fob and a trunk cargo net in good shape. I do have the door handle trim seals for both sides. Front valence, Ha, I don't think one exists that isn't totally or at least half way gone!! LOL. No wheel center caps. I do have the car jack caddy with most of the tools but not all. I have the trunk latch switch, I assume this is the large plunger switch on the drivers side of the trunk lid?? I would rather text you pics of the parts if that works. Its much easier and will get the point across. If you want better pics I will get you some with a decent camera. My number is 513-235-6911. I will give you prices over text or PM if that is OK.

Thanks Neil

Old 02-21-2016, 08:02 PM

Dr Fixit,
I do have the Alpine speakers and enclosures for the rear and all 6 of the other speakers too. 2 in the doors, 2 on the dash, 2 on the upper door areas just forward of the window glass. Are you interested in the others also?? Would rather sell as a set.

Thanks, Neil

Old 02-21-2016, 08:05 PM

Trilapis,
I have all the front suspension and steering, rack and pinion, sway bar etc. Stereo is the premium Alpine system. 8 speakers head unit with tape deck and the 6 disc changer.

Neil

Old 02-21-2016, 08:08 PM

Razorboy,
You should be able to see my gallery under JulesJag my tag name. 2 albums 1 is the parts car 2000 XKR and the other is my driver 2003 XKR.

Thanks, Neil

Old 02-25-2016, 07:39 AM

03 XKR,
Did you receive my emails with pics?? Haven't heard back from you.

Thanks, Neil

Old 02-25-2016, 07:56 AM
Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

03 XKR,
Did you receive my emails with pics?? Haven't heard back from you.

Thanks, Neil
Hi Neil,

I've PM'd you. Have you received my message?

Thank you

Quick Reply: Lots of great XK&XKR parts left for sale!!