PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Western US]: Low Milage 2012 Jaguar XF Portfolio w/ Sport Package and many options

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2017, 11:24 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Low Milage 2012 Jaguar XF Portfolio w/ Sport Package and many options

Unfortunately, sadly, it's time to sell my Jaguar XF. I purchased this car new in January 2012, and it's been my daily driver ever since, with no mechanical issues whatsoever.

Current milage is 34,000 and it's always been maintained by the local Jaguar dealer; all receipts available.

Ideally I would like to sell in mid October, but would consider selling sooner if necessary.

As far as I know, this model year is the only year that where the 5.0L naturally aspirated V8 Engine was available, and it truly is a peach. Performance figures of 385-hp / 380 lb-ft are similar to the supercharged V6, but the actual driving experience is anything but the same. The V8 has so much more low down torque, and it makes the driving experience so much more enjoyable.

The Sports Package changes the look of the car entirely, featuring different front and rear bumpers, additional side skirts, and a black, rather than chrome mesh grille. 19" wheels complete the package, giving a sporty yet elegant appearance.

Inside, the Sports Package provides XFR seats (without the R badge), with perforated premium leather. Diagonal patterned aluminum dash with piano black real wood inserts, again, giving a sporty yet elegant appearance. Interior color scheme in my car is Ivory leather seats, charcoal leather with contrast stitching on dashboard and upper door cards, charcoal carpet and charcoal Alcantara headlining.

I have been incredibly careful with the paintwork, refusing to allow the dealer to wash it, never visiting a car wash, and always using a two bucket wash method. In the six years I have owned the car, I have always had a synthetic sealant on the paint, and most recently a full coating of CQuartz Nano Coating; the paintwork, which is 'Midnight Black' by the way, is near immaculate!

Additional features worth noting are:
  • Bi-Xenon Directionally Adaptive Projector Headlights with Auto High Beam
  • Blind Spot Monitor
  • Auto Dimming Electrochromic Rear View & Exterior Mirrors
  • Front and Rear Parking Sensors & Rear View Camera
  • Charcoal Alcanatara Headlining
  • Heated & Ventilated Front Power Adjustable Seats
  • Illuminated Door Sills
  • Power Rear Window Blind
  • Keyless Entry
  • 60/40 Split Fold Rear Seat with Ski Hatch and Bag

Asking price of $27,000, and I will consider serious offers close to that.

Old 08-03-2017, 11:42 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Some Photos... More, including interior, to follow...

Old 08-05-2017, 10:11 AM
Veteran Member
Received 601 Likes on 446 Posts

PM sent

Old 08-24-2017, 02:16 PM
Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

Too bad this wasn't listed last month when I bought my 2012 Portfolio, though I think, I prefer my interior color of the seats better. Anyway, I noticed that you have the Jaguar Propeller wheels. What size are those? I bought a set from someone who had an F-Type, but rear wheels which I didn't notice were not the same as the front ones don't really fit properly as they are wider and the offset is wrong. Good luck in selling yours. I've been really enjoying mine.