PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

Make me an offer 2005 xkr for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Make me an offer 2005 xkr for sale

2005 XKR for sale Good condition. Here's the issues:

Im not sure if you've seen my other post here but the vehicle had an engine failure during a flood and I was doing a rebuild (spun rod bearing and cracked rod). I can not spend the time or money to finish and I want to sell as is. Car will come with motor that has been rebuilt. There are a few minor parts on the motor that are left (tensioners, pulleys, etc) that need to be purchased. I just need this gone. I have a couple offers in Canada but they're still trying to figure out how to get it up there and thru customs.

The long block that comes with the car is from an 06 with 31k miles. Everything else about the car works great. I'll post photos later today but basically worse case scenario what is an 2005 without a motor at all worth to you. I am willing sell the Engine stand, hoist, ect. I don't plan to do any more projects like this any time soon. This was my 4th Jaguar engine rebuild so if you have any questions chances are I can answer them. I need it gone. I just moved and I have a new project that I would like to be able to fund properly and my baby has to go ;-(.

Old 03-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Of course title is clean