PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

FS[SouthEast]: "MY PROJECT" XK8 for sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2013, 09:05 AM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Default "MY PROJECT" XK8 for sale!!!

Good day all!!

Well, it is about that time that the beautiful blue cat needs to be driven by someone... I have only put about 1800 miles on it since I finished with the rebuild... It just sits in the shop, usually with the top down... I will consider a trade for any 98-03 BMW 540i sport with the 6-speed... No rust!! No body work!! Running or not!!

If you would like to see pictures of the cat, look at my "My Project" thread on here... You have a documented complete rebuild with all new parts under the hood... The roof is still manual and all the hydraulic lines have been removed due to deterioration of the covering... Everything (minus the roof) works as it did when new... I have a spare amp, motor mount, and a few other items that have slipped my mind... You get everything "Jag" that is in the shop unless you don't want them...

This is your chance to get a steal, but I MUST get what I have in it... If I can't, it will just look pretty in the shop... Submit your honest best price and we'll go from there...

I will put updated pictures on the thread about the car for your viewing...

Cheers!!

Old 09-21-2013, 09:09 AM
Veteran Member
Received 9,010 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Wow, such a shame you have put here up for sale, especially as its well documented on how much time / effort and $$$ you have pout into her.

Someone could be getting a rwal bargain here!
I wish you the best of luck with the sale.

Cheers

Jim

Old 10-20-2013, 09:27 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Thanks Jim... Oddly, I've only had one person interested in her... I may need to finish her completely then re-list her... She is still fun to drive, so I'm not totally disappointed I still have her...

Cheers!!!

Old 10-21-2013, 06:51 AM
Veteran Member
Received 203 Likes on 148 Posts

I had to search for your "My Project" thread because I didn't follow it at all. For others, here's the link https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/x...project-77642/

Good luck with the sale. As with so many projects, the results are rarely worth the money put into it. However, your "My Project" thread is priceless -- thanks for taking us along on that journey.

Mike