PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

OEM X-Type Sidemarkers and side Repeaters

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 11:59 PM
Received 69 Likes on 63 Posts
Default OEM X-Type Sidemarkers and side Repeaters

I recently switched out my sidemarkers and side repeaters for the aftermarket clear ones so I now have the originals for sale if anyone wants them.

I have both side repeaters in perfect condition, both front sidemarkers and the right rear sidemarker (US passenger side) in perfect condition as well except for the usual melting on the back side which I have remedied by sealing the gaps with JB Weld. The other rear sidemarker has a cracked lens but if anyone wants it for some reason they can have it too.

Now, I see these lenses selling for over $30 each on eBay but I'm willing to work with a fellow forum member for a good deal. I'd like to get $15 for each sidemarker, except for the cracked one which I can provide for free to anyone who also purchases another part (or any parts of it you may want). Each will come with the plastic insert that holds the bulb and the bulb itself.

The side repeaters I'm selling for $10 each. These are in absolutely perfect condition and will also come with the bulbs you need.

The buyer will be responsible for shipping costs, but I will find the most cost effective method. Anyone who's interested: send me a PM and we'll work out a sale via PayPal.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Received 69 Likes on 63 Posts

By the way, if these aren't sold by next Friday (3/29), they're going on eBay for likely a higher price. So, any member who wants them, let me know before then to get the better deal.