PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

Parting Out - 1988 XJ8 Vanden Plas (California)

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 02:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parting Out - 1988 XJ8 Vanden Plas (California)

Hi, I'm a new member here from Menlo Park, California. (Just south of san francisco) I like rock climbing, I go to school in Santa Barbara. Since I have just become a college student, I won't need my car anymore, a nice looking 1988 Vanden Plas from the UK. As the car has a lot of miles and won't pass smog, I will be parting it out this summer. A very good amount of the parts are still in great working order, and I am especially looking to get rid of various power motors (antenna, sunroof, windows?) and those computer units that some of you know can be so expensive to repair (its cheaper just to buy mine!) Ever heard of a rear lamp relay module? yeah stuff like that. Also looking to sell these wonderful wire rims! If you are interested in this or you want to ask me any questions, feel free to email ebanich@gmail.com. I will be selling this stuff for very reasonable, often negotiable prices, and there is much more than just what i've mentioned here. Get Back to me and thanks for keeping the forums alive!

Old 07-06-2011, 04:30 PM
Veteran member
Received 1,151 Likes on 753 Posts

Parts for sale and 'parting out' of a vehicles go here please.

Old 07-07-2011, 03:48 PM

By the way, even if you are not interested in buying anything, would anyone with more knowledge than me be able to tell me a few things that would be ignorant to leave inside the car, assuming it is probably going to be junked? Much appreciated!

Old 07-18-2011, 05:46 AM
Default Cylinder Head?

Originally Posted by ebanich
By the way, even if you are not interested in buying anything, would anyone with more knowledge than me be able to tell me a few things that would be ignorant to leave inside the car, assuming it is probably going to be junked? Much appreciated!

Is your car a X308? I am looking for cylinder heads. Mine are cooked!

Sprint.