PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

"R" Gear Shift Knob

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 10:02 PM
Veteran Member
Received 119 Likes on 113 Posts
Default "R" Gear Shift Knob

I've got a black and chrome "R" gear shift knob I don't need. No scratches of scuffs but not brand new. Any forum member that needs one can PM me and we'll work out a great deal.

Old 09-16-2010, 12:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you send me a picture to my email rangerhulk@yahoo.com thank you im very interested if price is right.

Old 10-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Veteran Member
Default You pay shipping...

Bumpity...

I'm feeling the "It's yours for shipping costs" feeling again. What happened to the thread/thought of "free to the most needy" we had going a while back?

Anyways if any forum member needs this "R" Shift Knob, give me a story of why it should be yours and it could be for shipping costs only.

Attached Thumbnails "R" Gear Shift Knob-shift-001.jpg  
Old 10-31-2010, 10:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well here's my sob story...my parents got a jack russle terrier a few years back..and loved the dog like mad..i went to visit one day ,and when i left and got home I had a msg to call my parents..When i called i was told as i pulled out of the drive way my dad herd a yelp from behind the garage,when he went back he saw a pack of cyotes running of with the dog..(not alive). my parents lost it and said yhey were not sure if they would ever get another dog because they didnt want to see the same thimg again, Any way i know a girl who works at the vets and said she could get me a lab puppie for free if i wanted to give to them..so after about a month of feeling out my patents i decided i would ..the dog was loving recived and is very happy.UNTIL,I went to visit my parents house a while ago and after i took my son out of the car and took him in the house,i went back outside to see the dog who appeared for several minutes had been chewing on my knob..lol I mean my shifter.The only reason i could think is i do eat in my car and maybe there was some flavouring on it ..lol who know's..she did;ny destroy it bit has the dog chewed look..which doesn tfit the look I was going for,So thats my novel,who know's maybe my parents dog will get me a new shifter....and im in canada so it so we could keep it in the family so to speak..later skater's

Old 11-13-2010, 08:29 PM
Veteran Member

it's yours. PM sent