PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

refurbished V12 fuel rail for sale.........

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Received 500 Likes on 316 Posts
Default refurbished V12 fuel rail for sale.........

when i changed and refurbished my own fuel rail, i had a full set of spares left over,

i now have a fully refurbished a V12 HE fuel rail, this will fit either Lucas or marelli ignition systems, part number EBC3815

the fuel rail has been bead blasted and primed in acid etch, then coated in metallic silver, and then two coats of clear lacquer applied, this is a nice finish , but not to bling for the engine bay,

brand new 5/8 FI hose has been cut to the correct lengths and fitted on to the double barb fittings, along with twelve brand new Jaguar collets that fit over the fuel hose , twelve more collect are supplied for the injector fitting,

i will also supply twelve brand new Jaguar injector seals , these seal the injector to the inlet manifold,

in total , you will have everything you need to re-fit a reconditioned fuel rail to replace those hardened perishing fuel hoses that can leak and cause the dreaded engine fire in your V12

this will fit ALL HE V12 engines, even the XJ12's......

now, the cost for all these parts from Jaguar would cost you a lot of money , in fact it would come in around £400 ,

please contact me for prices, i will be interested in exchange for some discount,

all sensible offers considered

BB