PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[UnitedKingdom]: S type 3.0 v6 spares or repair

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 01:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S type 3.0 v6 spares or repair

For sale here is a beautiful jaguar s type. It's a 3.0 v6 petrol and auto, combined with leather interior and just about electric everything it's a pleasure to drive! Spec includes 6 disc cd changer (radio code needed unfortunately) auto lights, cruise control, climate control AND electric sunroof, electric seats, trip computer etc...it really has got every thing!

Body work is in very good order for its age, with only minor marks, the worst being a small dent on top of left hand wing and car park damage to back bumper! 5 alloys in very good condition with good tyres

Now, there are bad points, it has no mot and will need some work to get one.
Main items are,

Battery light is on and not charging the battery, now this was not on when it was parked up prior to previous mot ending.
It has a slight misfire, again this wasn't there before( probably a spark plug or coil pack needed.)
And the weirdest problem is the passenger back door has stuck shut, probably go with a kick....but I don't want to!

Please read the above, make sure your happy that the car has no mot and will require some work to get one before you bid or offer! Please come and view and while your admiring it, I'll make the coffee.

Please no time wasters, canvassers or dreamers, the car is priced accordingly and i don't care if you can buy one elsewhere for less, go and buy that one! Thanks for looking
Any questions, please contact me on 07772040962