PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

For Sale 2003 S-type R-72,167 miles, Florida-Silver/Blk/NAV

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation For Sale 2003 S-type R-72,167 miles, Florida-Silver/Blk/NAV

Hey guess it gives me great displeasure, to offer my car up for sale. I planned on keep this magnificant Jaguar, but I need to get an suv and can't have both.. I bought this car from a Jaguar dealer in PA in 2009. Since June of 09 it has been in southern Florida and driven like once a week. before this it was in NJ. The car is very clean for its age and miles. Been very good to me and every time I drive it gives me a thrill! Been well taken care of by me. I love this car a-lot. Best car I've owned!

Silver with black leather interior, all power options work.
72, 167 miles for now

Parts replaced:
Rear brake rotors resurfaced and new rear pads
New rear tires
Wiring fixed by Jaguar dealer in the steering column (wire was rubbing and causing codes)
Transmission Mount replaced at Jaguar dealer
All connectors on the TB sealed (no issues with water now)
Alignment just done

Car has all options including the Navigation system (which I feel is a must, makes the interior look so much more better)

Car is bone stock, no mods and was the fastest recorded 1/4 time on dragtimes.com for stock. Car was only to the track once. What R owner hasn't took their car to the track?? 13.189 at 105.970 mph

Used Mobil 1 synthetic only.

The bad:
One lug broke on driver side wheel
Front tires have plenty of tread but a little teathered on inside from alignment being off. Slight vibration because of this.
Lower part of front bumper is scraped a bit-as most know it is very low.
About 3 little dings on the car, very hard to see.
One mark on the rear bumper that I did when removing snow.

Other then that this car is perfect and drives really really nice..

Now for the good stuff, the pictures!!!

Asking $13,500, I looked and there is only one other S-type R for sale within 75 miles of me (33311) and its an 03 and they are asking---$18,000!!! crazy!

I did not take interior pictures yet but no tears or rips in the leather, looks like new.

Car does have a loan so patience is required during sale to get title. Thank you for looking.