PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthEast]: Set of 20 inch Selena Wheels for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2017 | 06:59 PM
|
Default Set of 20 inch Selena Wheels for sale. 1200 obo

Uploading this somewhat prematurely to generate interest. I will take some more pictures in the daylight.
Set of Selena Wheels from 2011 Jaguar XF 5.0 Supercharged. Some slight curb rash, but no bends, cracks, or welds.
Willing to recondition them before shipping if the price is right.
One Wheel is off the car due to a flat tire from a nail.
I'm fitting 19" wheels to the car soon and I will no longer need the tires on these 20s. They are Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires, and they are amazing.
I just bought them back in June. Not sure what the tread depths are, I will update if you want the tires. I won't be charging much extra for the tires.
The passenger side wheel is missing a chrome insert, but I'm replacing all the chrome inserts before the sale.
Price is negotiable. Sale will be final, no refunds.
These will fit on any of the modern Jaguar cars to my knowledge, please verify if you are interested. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or make an offer. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by GaiaXF-V8S; 12-05-2017 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Images didn't upload correctly
Old 12-05-2017 | 05:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by GaiaXF-V8S
Uploading this somewhat prematurely to generate interest. I will take some more pictures in the daylight.
Set of Selena Wheels from 2011 Jaguar XF 5.0 Supercharged. Some slight curb rash, but no bends, cracks, or welds.
Willing to recondition them before shipping if the price is right.
One Wheel is off the car due to a flat tire from a nail.
I'm fitting 19" wheels to the car soon and I will no longer need the tires on these 20s. They are Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires, and they are amazing.
I just bought them back in June. Not sure what the tread depths are, I will update if you want the tires. I won't be charging much extra for the tires.
The passenger side wheel is missing a chrome insert, but I'm replacing all the chrome inserts before the sale.
Price is negotiable. Sale will be final, no refunds.
These will fit on any of the modern Jaguar cars to my knowledge, please verify if you are interested. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or make an offer. Thanks for looking.
Take $500 + ship?

Old 12-05-2017 | 07:08 AM
|

500 is way too low an offer, sorry.