PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[FS] Spires Stage 3 Exhaust (Jaguar XKR 5.0)

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2017, 05:06 PM
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Spires Stage 3 Exhaust (Jaguar XKR 5.0)

For sale: Spires Stage 3 non-active exhaust for Jaguar 5.0l XKRs. In perfect condition with approximately 12,000 miles on it.

I opted for the Jaguar "OEM" tips and not the blue-flamed slash tips, so this looks OEM when installed. Perfect bolt-on fit with zero modification.

I have all paperwork. Pics will be posted very shortly. The car is being sold and OEM exhaust is being installed tomorrow. Will upload pics of Spires exhaust after OEM is re-installed.

This exhaust is incredible. It is, in my opinion, the closest that you'll get to a F-Type SVR in terms of sound, decibels and real-world live-ability. There is little-to-no drone, and it's absolutely brutal on full acceleration. It makes the XKR sound like an exotic with a deep burble at idle, a higher-pitched howl at acceleration, and a down-right monster at full throttle.

For more information: https://www.spires-st.com/product/xk...ive-exhaust-2/

The exhaust is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Pickup preferred, but insured shipping can be arranged at buyer's sole cost.

Asking: $2000 USD

The following users liked this post:
rravelo155 (01-16-2020)