PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS[NorthEast]: Very Rare x100 Xk8/Xkr Milltek Center Silencer Replacement Pipe.

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 11:09 AM
Veteran Member
Received 506 Likes on 258 Posts
Default Very Rare x100 Xk8/Xkr Milltek Center Silencer Replacement Pipe.

Hey Guys,

So I've decided I'm going to start liquidating some of the parts I have hoarded over the years... I have TONS of stuff, Jag parts, BMW parts, Porsche Parts etc...

This particular piece is a Milltek Center Silencer Replacement pipe in full stainless steel.

What this piece does is replace the center resonators with stainless straight pipes. It is 100% bolt in. No cutting / welding / trips to the exhaust shop. I had this imported from Europe, although a few distributors such as Eurotoys do in fact carry this in the US, however they only list it as part of their non-resonated Xk8/r exhaust at a price of $1799 plus shipping.

The only price reference I can find for this individual piece is 223.55 UK pounds from a distributor in England. Plus there would be shipping charges to get an almost 5 foot long exhaust section across the pond. That's $365 USD plus shipping.

This can either be used with the stock exhaust, or in combination with an aftermarket exaust such as the ones offered by Mina Gallery. It can even be used with the Mina Gallery muffler delete kit, although the car may start to sound like a GT2 cup car. I was going to use this with the Arden Exhaust on my xk8, but I have the Arden sport resonators already, and I decided that it would probably be best to leave it alone and original from Arden.

The best part of this setup is if you decided that you no longer want it, or you want to sell the car, you can simply unbolt it and bolt the stock resonator mid pipe back into it's place.

I have never even unpacked this. Sad, I know. It's a large but not really that heavy piece.

I would like $250 for this plus actual shipping cost if you can't pick it up.

We can also install this for you at my shop if you wish, however labor costs would be additional of course.

I have included a couple pics of it as it arrived, up against a set of wheels, and well as a broader picture with the cars in the background for size perspective. This is located at my house in Hamilton NJ. I can drop it off at UPS but depending on the destination shipping will probably run 40-80 dollars. I can also leave it at my shop in Hamilton NJ where you can pick it up anytime during normal business hours from my brother. We can discuss jags, bs, and if the buyer really wants we can go through my Jaguar parts collection to see if there is anything else he would like.

Take care,

George

Attached Thumbnails Very Rare x100 Xk8/Xkr Milltek Center Silencer Replacement Pipe.-photo-89-.jpg   Very Rare x100 Xk8/Xkr Milltek Center Silencer Replacement Pipe.-photo-91-.jpg   Very Rare x100 Xk8/Xkr Milltek Center Silencer Replacement Pipe.-photo-90-.jpg  
Old 09-17-2014, 11:13 PM
Veteran Member
Received 171 Likes on 127 Posts

Is this 2.25 or 2.5 inch?

Old 09-18-2014, 10:06 AM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by XxSlowpokexX
Is this 2.25 or 2.5 inch?
According to milltek the entire system is dual 2.25"

Pic of the system:

The piece im selling is the the top piece on the left of the OR text.

Jaguar XKR 4.2 V8 Milltek exhaust

Is the link to the whole system.

Take care,

George

Attached Thumbnails Very Rare x100 Xk8/Xkr Milltek Center Silencer Replacement Pipe.-474.jpg  
Old 09-19-2014, 11:22 AM
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

do you have an idea what this would cost to ship to the uk?

Old 09-19-2014, 09:45 PM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by ShayneJ
do you have an idea what this would cost to ship to the uk?
Not of the top of my head no. I suspect between the cost of the part, and returning it to the uk, you may be at close to the same price as just purchasing it in the UK.

I saw one site that offered the part for 364 pounds.

Most sites only sell the entire exhaust system for around 1300 pounds and offer you the choice of resonated or non resonated.

If you are seriously interested let me know your address via PM and I can try to get an estimate. This thing is 4.5 feet long almost.

Take care,

George

Old 09-28-2014, 12:04 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Is this still available and will it fit a 2002 4.0?

Old 09-28-2014, 03:26 PM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by sverroc
Is this still available and will it fit a 2002 4.0?
Yes and Yes.

PM Me,

Take care,

George

Old 10-21-2014, 09:02 AM
Received 60 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by androulakis
Hey Guys, So I've decided I'm going to start liquidating some of the parts I have hoarded over the years... I have TONS of stuff, Jag parts, BMW parts, Porsche Parts etc... This particular piece is a Milltek Center Silencer Replacement pipe in full stainless steel. What this piece does is replace the center resonators with stainless straight pipes. It is 100% bolt in. No cutting / welding / trips to the exhaust shop. I had this imported from Europe, although a few distributors such as Eurotoys do in fact carry this in the US, however they only list it as part of their non-resonated Xk8/r exhaust at a price of $1799 plus shipping. The only price reference I can find for this individual piece is 223.55 UK pounds from a distributor in England. Plus there would be shipping charges to get an almost 5 foot long exhaust section across the pond. That's $365 USD plus shipping. This can either be used with the stock exhaust, or in combination with an aftermarket exaust such as the ones offered by Mina Gallery. It can even be used with the Mina Gallery muffler delete kit, although the car may start to sound like a GT2 cup car. I was going to use this with the Arden Exhaust on my xk8, but I have the Arden sport resonators already, and I decided that it would probably be best to leave it alone and original from Arden. The best part of this setup is if you decided that you no longer want it, or you want to sell the car, you can simply unbolt it and bolt the stock resonator mid pipe back into it's place. I have never even unpacked this. Sad, I know. It's a large but not really that heavy piece. I would like $250 for this plus actual shipping cost if you can't pick it up. We can also install this for you at my shop if you wish, however labor costs would be additional of course. I have included a couple pics of it as it arrived, up against a set of wheels, and well as a broader picture with the cars in the background for size perspective. This is located at my house in Hamilton NJ. I can drop it off at UPS but depending on the destination shipping will probably run 40-80 dollars. I can also leave it at my shop in Hamilton NJ where you can pick it up anytime during normal business hours from my brother. We can discuss jags, bs, and if the buyer really wants we can go through my Jaguar parts collection to see if there is anything else he would like. Take care, George
Hi,
Is it still for sale?
Thanks

Old 10-22-2014, 11:10 AM
Veteran Member
Received 157 Likes on 136 Posts

is it still for sale. I have a X308 chassis -XJR, will this fit, I know XK and XJ share most of the mechanic parts

and I live not far away

Old 10-22-2014, 12:38 PM
Veteran Member

Yes it is still for sale.
Actually I had someone purchase it and then return it and here's why.

Apparently this is designed to work with the miltek system not the factory jaguar setup. The angles for the rear mufflers are wrong and the piping is slightly larger in diameter.

So it's not a direct bolt in solution - see the pic of the stock x100 xk center section v/s this. This will require some fab work to work.

As far as the x308 I have no clue - you are on your own there.

Very Rare x100 Xk8/Xkr Milltek Center Silencer Replacement Pipe.-image-1714197853.jpg

Hope this clears things up. If you are still interested let me know.

Take care,

George