PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

X-Type CD-Changer for Sale!!! WITH HARNESS!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default X-Type CD-Changer for Sale!!! WITH HARNESS!

Hey Guys!

As most of you know, I had a 03 X-Type that I recently sold. It did not have the cd changer installed so I purchased one from Ebay. I then realized that you need a wiring harness to connect the Fiber optic connection to the changer. Well I then purchased that. I never installed the changer because I didn't have the OEM mounting brackets and never ordered them.

I am selling the CD Changer AND Harness. If you purchase the CD Changer from Jaguar you will spend upwards around $650.00 plus $120 for the harness. I am going to list them on Ebay if I don't get any hits here. I never had a chance to hook it up completely but I did plug it up to the power harness and everything seemed to work properly.

$250 for BOTH items: Cd Changer AND Harness.$15.00 for Shipping/Handling/Insurance. You can try and make your own brackets (looks simple enough). You will also need to take your car to the dealership to have them program the CD Changer button on the radio.

I only accept PayPal for payment and will only ship within the USA.
PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED: maxspeed101@yahoo.com

Old 07-16-2007, 09:59 PM
one
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: X-Type CD-Changer for Sale!!! WITH HARNESS!

I'll trade you a CL sticker

I could use this, but alas it is that time of the month for bills.