PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

x300 parts...

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010 | 02:46 PM
|
Default x300 parts...

I am swapping a complete XJR into my XJ6.. drivetrain, suspension and interior.

Every button and electronic device in both cars work as if they were brand new. 4litre engine has 190km on it as well as the transmission, have not done a compression test as of yet but i do believe there is a minor leak in the tranny pan and the motor used to have a leak as there is evidence there was an old leak but no recent or new markings show evidence that it wasnt tken care of already. The interior is in wonderful shape.. the drivers seat does show some wear but passenger seat is a 85-90% perfect, rear bench seat is 99% showroom condition (interior on XJ6 is beige. Carpet in both cars in next to new condition and both same beige colour. If anyone needs anything please inquire.. the XJR exterior is not being used.. short of a front passenger side (north american model) fender and front bumper and hood being useless and windshield useless.. th rest of the car is in mint condition and is British racing green.. 4 doors are for sale .. not a scratch on any and motors work for windows and will likely stay in unless otherwise asked...
Please feel free to inquire about whatever you may need and i will be happy to let you know if it is available and we can come to a very fair agreement as i am not looking to make money , just cover costs of my project (costs were very low)
Thanks guys